The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

I know! You could easily make a mistake and post a very private message/response to someone from your phone. Something like, I miss you sweetmuffin cake (or insert pet name here), I can't wait to see you later at our favorite (insert favorite love shack place). Kissy kissy and here's a (revealing) photo so you can think of me all day. Lol.

That would be a disaster!

11 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Yes. It had it's issues but I'm starting to think it was better.  I think we're on Forums 3.0 now.

5 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Yup . Forums were completely reworked not long ago. Not even 2 months ago.

Ah I see.

On 04/04/2016 at 3:42 PM, Noamuth said:

omg

I forget to mention; moved into the new place last night and the new roommates said that the propane gets installed on Tuesday and until then, we had a camp shower set up outside. 

Guys.

It has no curtains

Oh god. I probably couldn't stand with that, my goodness. Get yourself a provisory curtain before it's too late!

On 04/04/2016 at 3:45 PM, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I know! You could easily make a mistake and post a very private message/response to someone from your phone. Something like, I miss you sweetmuffin cake (or insert pet name here), I can't wait to see you later at our favorite (insert favorite love shack place). Kissy kissy and here's a (revealing) photo so you can think of me all day. Lol.

That would be a disaster!

And quite hilarious if you ask me.

Tho except for a photo, wilder things than that have happened in off topic.

On 04/04/2016 at 3:42 PM, Noamuth said:

omg

I forget to mention; moved into the new place last night and the new roommates said that the propane gets installed on Tuesday and until then, we had a camp shower set up outside. 

Guys.

It has no curtains

Shower in clothes?

XD

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

In that case an anaconda would be more ideal. Look around for video cameras. Sounds like it was a devious set-up? I don't like your new roomies already. If they cared enough about you, the shower set-up would be decent.

Eh, like I said - I'm just gonna shower elsewhere until the hot water is turned on.  Or just take cold showers. :X

Once everything is hoked up though, I have my own bathroom, so I'm not too worried.  I've already checked it out - nothing janky going on in the real bathroom. XD

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

Eh, like I said - I'm just gonna shower elsewhere until the hot water is turned on.  Or just take cold showers. :X

Once everything is hoked up though, I have my own bathroom, so I'm not too worried.  I've already checked it out - nothing janky going on in the real bathroom. XD

Good luck, Noa! 

Just now, Noamuth said:

Not this one lol 

I wouldn't mind having a tiny house though.  I really don't need that much space.

Then it's probably just people and their annoying tags again. XD

If there's more space, triple screen warframe?

Just now, Noamuth said:

Not this one lol 

I wouldn't mind having a tiny house though.  I really don't need that much space.

A house for just 40k? I don't care if it's small. Damn, that'd be a dreamed price in here.

Okay, next step, stalk you for houses or show up at your house as an awkward unexpected guest

5 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

Then it's probably just people and their annoying tags again. XD

If there's more space, triple screen warframe?

4 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

A house for just 40k? I don't care if it's small. Damn, that'd be a dreamed price in here.

Okay, next step, stalk you for houses or show up at your house as an awkward unexpected guest

This is a tiny house;

1637a75d83d008af9354f7652150e74d.jpg

It can be on a trailer like a camper RV or it can be built like a normal house.  Hella cheap, space efficient and cute.  Since it's just me and my cats, I'd probably go with the middle design.