The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

2 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

This is a tiny house;

*snip*

It can be on a trailer like a camper RV or it can be built like a normal house.  Hella cheap, space efficient and cute.  Since it's just me and my cats, I'd probably go with the middle design.

That's...tiny.

Well for a single person and a cat, it seems just nice tho

6 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

This is a tiny house;

1637a75d83d008af9354f7652150e74d.jpg

It can be on a trailer like a camper RV or it can be built like a normal house.  Hella cheap, space efficient and cute.  Since it's just me and my cats, I'd probably go with the middle design.

Looks tiny, but comfortable for one person, and has enough space for cats to move so, they look pretty. At least as a temporary home I'd take one.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Mumbles and curses....OH OKAY.......takes the laundry...looks at Autobot, Power Rangers undies ...I hope this is chocolate stains?

*takes photos of you with his laundry*

Honestly, most of my hobbies are stationary - gaming, drawing, writing, knitting, etc. so I don't need a lot of space.  If I had the spare funds, I could look at getting one with a loft, so I could dedicate that area to all things fun.  Since financing a tiny house trailer is the same as an RV, I'd be making apartment rent sized payments for a max of 7 years, then I'd have my own place. XD

8 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

~snip~

*takes photos of you with his laundry*

Would this be blackmail material?

2 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

awwww. when did you start babysitting MK? #shotsfired ;p lol jk 

For a promise to be edgy. 

2 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Honestly, most of my hobbies are stationary - gaming, drawing, writing, knitting, etc. so I don't need a lot of space.  If I had the spare funds, I could look at getting one with a loft, so I could dedicate that area to all things fun.  Since financing a tiny house trailer is the same as an RV, I'd be making apartment rent sized payments for a max of 7 years, then I'd have my own place. XD

Do you pay for the trailer home property or RV lot separately? It sounds good, better than a condo.

3 minutes ago, TheBrsrkr said:

My first mistake was following Noa and expecting to have an empty notification board. 

I sowwy. :(

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

For a promise to be edgy. 

Do you pay for the trailer home property or RV lot separately? It sounds good, better than a condo.

You can pay for a RV spot or purchase a piece of property separately.  At $40k on a 7 year RV loan, I think payments were about $400 a month and average RV spot rental is about $400, that's with no money down. 

If you buy land and roll it into one loan, then it may be a bit cheaper, depending.  

9 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Stationary is best hobbies. You get your cats on your lap :3

7 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

What's going on here then? Noa finally getting her own place?

Sorta. Noa's got roommates

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Maybe. Also I gotta take a shower so, since you're at it, do my laundry too please. *hands you my current clothing*

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

Maybe. Also I gotta take a shower so, since you're at it, do my laundry too please. *hands you my current clothing*

Are we getting naked and having our laundry done? 

I'm in. 

6 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

No, I'm just teaching marks how to be edgy.

To be edgy and not to be your maid! 

12 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Do you know that the common stereo type for Filipinas are being domestic helpers or nurses? And I fall into those steroe types. Cries!!!

30 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Are we getting naked and having our laundry done? 

I'm in. 

*walks out of shower only with a towel* Yup

24 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

My eyes!!!!

What?

6 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Do you know that the common stereo type for Filipinas are being domestic helpers or nurses? And I fall into those steroe types. Cries!!!

*hugz* Lemme give you a hand then

8 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Burn all the laundries, on the grounds of medical decontamination.

1 minute ago, Cryptoxic said:

I'm just sitting here playing The Sims. I think the farming has got to my head. Halp.

The only solution is: Farm harder.

Nah, if you're burned out just relax, if you need help just say, in the meantime, have a pie *pie*