The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

The only solution is: Farm harder.

Nah, if you're burned out just relax, if you need help just say, in the meantime, have a pie *pie*

*noms pie*

Wait why am I eating pie at 12:50am.

Also The Sims 1 brings back so much nostalgia. Back when my dad introduced me to this "grown up game", he had black hair and he would always smell of his cigars. Back then all I knew was pokemon and was so excited to play the game. Wish I could turn back time and go back to when I didn't know about the crazy world we live in today and just play computer games.

2 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

I should stop looking at Overwatch stuff or I won't be able to bear the wait...

I'm in Overwatch beta. I actually didn't like it after playing a few round. I wanted to like it but it really just didn't click with me. But that's just me.

6 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

*noms pie*

Wait why am I eating pie at 12:50am.

Also The Sims 1 brings back so much nostalgia. Back when my dad introduced me to this "grown up game", he had black hair and he would always smell of his cigars. Back then all I knew was pokemon and was so excited to play the game. Wish I could turn back time and go back to when I didn't know about the crazy world we live in today and just play computer games.

Why not eat pie at 12:50am?

Those days when Pokemon was it all to me *nostalgia* And I only cared about leveling my starter, giving a damn about everyone except my flying type pokemon

5 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

I should stop looking at Overwatch stuff or I won't be able to bear the wait...

Perhaps you should

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

Why not eat pie at 12:50am?

Those days when Pokemon was it all to me *nostalgia* And I only cared about leveling my starter, giving a damn about everyone except my flying type pokemon

Because I prolly won't sleep for another hour if I eat anything. :(

Yeah man, I remember getting charlizard to level 98 and my gameboy cartridge suddenly decided to corrupt my save. I raged for days. XD Damn this is taking me on a trip down memory lane

1 minute ago, Cryptoxic said:

Because I prolly won't sleep for another hour if I eat anything. :(

Yeah man, I remember getting charlizard to level 98 and my gameboy cartridge suddenly decided to corrupt my save. I raged for days. XD Damn this is taking me on a trip down memory lane

Meanwhile here it is 2pm

I began with Pokemon Silver, my Typhlosion was everything to me. lvl 89 by endgame, and my second strongest was a pidgeotto 27 X)

34 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

To be edgy and not to be your maid! 

Do you know that the common stereo type for Filipinas are being domestic helpers or nurses? And I fall into those steroe types. Cries!!!

Do you want to be edgy or not? edginess Is a way of life it is in everything you do. 

2 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Meanwhile here it is 2pm

I began with Pokemon Silver, my Typhlosion was everything to me. lvl 89 by endgame, and my second strongest was a pidgeotto 27 X)

The effects of living on different sides of the planet eh?

Back then, we would play pokemon, now the kids are like "what's pokemon? I want to play minecraft" or "I want to play cod". They don't even have proper toys today, all they have is an ipad! When I was a kid, I played with Transformers. I didn't know what the hek a computer was. I actually still keep a few figures on my shelf for memories.

Now I just sound old. XD

5 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

The effects of living on different sides of the planet eh?

Back then, we would play pokemon, now the kids are like "what's pokemon? I want to play minecraft" or "I want to play cod". They don't even have proper toys today, all they have is an ipad! When I was a kid, I played with Transformers. I didn't know what the hek a computer was. I actually still keep a few figures on my shelf for memories.

Now I just sound old. XD

Back in my day, we used to sit in our room and watch tv or play with action figures and Legos!!! *shakes cane at*

12 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Do you want to be edgy or not? edginess Is a way of life it is in everything you do. 

Okay..okay....

1 minute ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Back in my day, we used to sit in our room and watch tv or play with action figures and Legos!!! *shakes cane at*

But that was just yesterday. What are you talking about?

4 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

7 pm here

10:20 am Los Angeles. What's for dinner Sky? Can I steal your food?

5 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Remember the experience of accidentally stepping on a lego brick? XD