The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

7 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

I love pizza

Pizza is good too, hard to find a place that makes a good one though.  I like combination/supremes - pepperoni, sausage, bacon, black olives, pineapple, green peppers, onions, etc. but so many places under cook the dough. 

12 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Good stuff, though I didn't cook it, my mother did. 

Nothing beats homemade.

12 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Ok now pick up the basket.

put down the basket and do so until O say otherwise.

What a slave driver you are? Picked up basket, shoved MK's laundry in the washer. Puts in twice the amount of laundry detergent and fabric softener. I hope you itch?

What? I can't understand what you say sometimes. And ...what are you going to do with the mixtape? Oh no, nobody is tying me up. Runs at the back of LordofScrugging for protection. Lord is not here, runs at the back of Skycook3y - eating dinner. Oh thank goodness, saved by the Noodle Goddess!

Dancing the MC Hammer dance - can't touch this.

25 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Pizza is good too, hard to find a place that makes a good one though.  I like combination/supremes - pepperoni, sausage, bacon, black olives, pineapple, green peppers, onions, etc. but so many places under cook the dough. 

Pizza is great, but I only put pepperoni and/or salami on it. Especially when it's thin with lots of pepperoni and salami on it and soft with a crispy but not too crispy edge and lots of cheese and OH DEAR GOD I AM HUNGRY AGAIN PLS NOA NO.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

What? I can't understand what you say sometimes. And ...what are you going to do with the mixtape? Oh no, nobody is tying me up. Runs at the back of LordofScrugging for protection. Lord is not here, runs at the back of Skycook3y - eating dinner. Oh thank goodness, saved by the Noodle Goddess!

Dancing the MC Hammer dance - can't touch this.

*gives mixtape* only a true edge

aster can summon this, it is what creates edge. listen to it alone exactly at 12:00 pm. You shall then become an edge master.

3 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Pizza is great, but I only put pepperoni and/or salami on it. Especially when it's thin with lots of pepperoni and salami on it and soft with a crispy but not too crispy edge and lots of cheese and OH DEAR GOD I AM HUNGRY AGAIN PLS NOA NO.

...have I mentioned how amazing jalapenos are on pizza?

1 minute ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

*gives mixtape* only a true edge

aster can summon this, it is what creates edge. listen to it alone exactly at 12:00 pm. You shall then become an edge master.

Really? Okay. 

3 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Throw in everything in my pizza. I like thin crust.

4 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Ewww do you know what's in pepperoni and salami *throws up at the thought of someone eating that* and why not extra edge?

10 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

*Looks at the nearly inanimate, expressionless floating cluster of glowing cubes*

Im not really sure..... 

I do. Though I doubt it will change my affection for salami and pepperoni on. *the cubes start whirling around the middle cube*