The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

Just now, Noamuth said:

Ahhhh, that's right.  Forgot about that.

Hey, how do you do a search for highest rep?

I dunno, I just remembered that this was by far the most liked of my replies and searched the thread. Luckily I was on the first page so I didn't need to sort through 1000² replies to find it

14 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Aaaaaand, today's sorties dropped the last part of the Snipetron Vandal

I'm salty as F*** since I still have no snipetron parts. S#&$ty @(*()$ fusion cores.

of which i wipe my &#! with.

6 minutes ago, SHIR0B0N said:

I'm salty as F*** since I still have no snipetron parts. S#&$ty @(*()$ fusion cores.

I think I'm getting lucky because I'm not even getting it for myself... It's kinda unfair tho, I've known people that didn't get a weapon even tho they did all the sorties of a season.

;-; missed the pokemon talk

I still have my Magcargo as Noamuth. I always loved pupitar and keep a Quagmire as my HM @#&*( all the time.

Trailers are amazing! I actually own 2 houses. The current one I am in and my double-wide I paid off a couple of years ago. Singles are cozy but don't have a home feel but country bumpkin feel.

12 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

I still have my Magcargo as Noamuth. I always loved pupitar and keep a Quagmire as my HM @#&*( all the time.

Trailers are amazing! I actually own 2 houses. The current one I am in and my double-wide I paid off a couple of years ago. Singles are cozy but don't have a home feel but country bumpkin feel.

Why don't you name a Tangela or Tangworth "Noamuth"?

13 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

I'm paying a mortgage for a two bedroom stick built right now.  If I'd known about tiny houses 6 years ago, I'd be a very different person. XD  

omg the expense that goes with a normal house!  It is nice being a land owner, I can't be pushed around as much if I was renting, and I don't have to pay to keep my cats, but uhg.  I'm responsible for some expensive repairs and upkeep, especially after the damage that my sister did to the place. 

Looking at slapping in a cheap Home Depot kitchen, razzing the backyard and selling for what I owe and being done with the whole thing. 

1 hour ago, SHIR0B0N said:

I'm kinda salty. i got in the same squad with these guys for all the sorties. when we start the last sortie. i get a "session not found" and get kicked to the ship. they ended up getting the vandal stock. i go and pug it and get a nezha part. FUAD:C>L LIN>!!!

40 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I'm paying a mortgage for a two bedroom stick built right now.  If I'd known about tiny houses 6 years ago, I'd be a very different person. XD  

omg the expense that goes with a normal house!  It is nice being a land owner, I can't be pushed around as much if I was renting, and I don't have to pay to keep my cats, but uhg.  I'm responsible for some expensive repairs and upkeep, especially after the damage that my sister did to the place. 

Looking at slapping in a cheap Home Depot kitchen, razzing the backyard and selling for what I owe and being done with the whole thing. 

You could modify a 1 bedroom trash box.