The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

I can't believe they actually put 25x fusion cores and 50x fusion cores as rewards for sorties. It's bad enough I got both 25 and 50 cores from sorties this season, but those rewards simply don't belong in there, especially for the amount of work gone through.( And today's Sortie 2 had tremendous amounts of bullS#&$).

Seriously though. 400+ R5 fusion cores taking dust in my inv. Along 350+ of all the others.

14 minutes ago, SHIR0B0N said:

I can't believe they actually put 25x fusion cores and 50x fusion cores as rewards for sorties. It's bad enough I got both 25 and 50 cores from sorties this season, but those rewards simply don't belong in there, especially for the amount of work gone through.( And today's Sortie 2 had tremendous amounts of bullS#&$).

Seriously though. 400+ R5 fusion cores taking dust in my inv. Along 350+ of all the others.

I'd take off the 25 and 50 and at least put 100, or make the legendary core less inexistant, also remove the reactor and catalyst because we get a decent amount of them in alerts.

The rewards pool is too big, even more with repeatable rewards, for a supposed to be 15-day season.

25 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

I'd take off the 25 and 50 and at least put 100, or make the legendary core less inexistant, also remove the reactor and catalyst because we get a decent amount of them in alerts.

The rewards pool is too big, even more with repeatable rewards, for a supposed to be 15-day season.

Hopefully they'll let the season last a bit longer, each time they've been making it longer and longer, with the last season taking 31 days.

13 minutes ago, SHIR0B0N said:

Hopefully they'll let the season last a bit longer, each time they've been making it longer and longer, with the last season taking 31 days.

And I still didn't get the Sheev *thumbs up*

Also waiting for that token system.

By the way, today's 2nd sorties can be a cakewalk if you play with friends. I was a blind Mirage, with a globe Frost and a hysteria Valkyr. I CC, Frost globes, and Valkyr goes get cells without any chance to die.

1 hour ago, SHIR0B0N said:

I just finished the Sortie just there, That was an extreme amount of BS During the excavation.

Not to brag but I did end up getting a Snipetron part... but at what cost?

38 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

I just finished the Sortie just there, That was an extreme amount of BS During the excavation.

Not to brag but I did end up getting a Snipetron part... but at what cost?

I got the third snipetron part there. But in all seriousness, I found it more effective to actually not fight at all. Just CC and kill what MUST be killed (carriers and Ambulas)

27 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

BUT WAIT .....WHAT IF VOLT UMBRA???!!!

Plot twist: Volt Prime is already Volt Umbra