The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

34 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

I got the third snipetron part there. But in all seriousness, I found it more effective to actually not fight at all. Just CC and kill what MUST be killed (carriers and Ambulas)

I knew that already, but the randoms were dead set on killing everything.

4 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

I knew that already, but the randoms were dead set on killing everything.

I'm not against randoms or anything but I'd honestly just ask my friends to do sorties with me, or even ask for help here. I feel wrong when I have to carry 3 randoms through a sortie...

2 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

I'm not against randoms or anything but I'd honestly just ask my friends to do sorties with me, or even ask for help here. I feel wrong when I have to carry 3 randoms through a sortie...

I tend to forget to do them until I'm half asleep, so I just want to get it over and done with, especially with that one I just did.

8 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

I tend to forget to do them until I'm half asleep, so I just want to get it over and done with, especially with that one I just did.

I'm quite lazy to do stuff, and when I see either excavation, defense, interception, or survival in a sortie I go all "aaaaawwwwwwww buuut it takes soo looooonnng" and my lazyness level exceeds that of acceptable standards even when I could just cheese either sortie.

Other than that, when I do them, I do them right and only complain if I get 25 cores.

Edited by ElGuirrix

Just now, Cryptoxic said:

My body clock wakes me up at 1pm all the time. And school starts like next week. Rip

Give your body clock an alarm, it tends to work.

I'm already having to go to school. And won't get a break until, I dunno, June. So GG.

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

Give your body clock an alarm, it tends to work.

I'm already having to go to school. And won't get a break until, I dunno, June. So GG.

My body's pretty immune to alarms. I have a alarm clock once and I slept while it rang until it stopped ringing entirely.

2 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

My body's pretty immune to alarms. I have a alarm clock once and I slept while it rang until it stopped ringing entirely.

Usually when I want to get up at specific times I think of why and go to sleep either with determination to wake then or worried about what will happen if I don't. It never failed me.

Also how bout if you put the alarm clock next to your face while you sleep? That should do the trick

On 4/4/2016 at 10:41 PM, ElGuirrix said:

Also how bout if you put the alarm clock next to your face while you sleep? That should do the trick.

So, the new forum code is a little deficient, and I can't get rid of this, so this whole thing's going in quotes.

The only way I've ever been able to get up to my alarm is by having it far enough away and loud enough (air raid levels) that it forces me out of bed.  Or, someone whispering my name and then saying "You're late for watch".

Edited by (PS4)Cwellann
Ahahahahahaha. I've defeated you silly forum formatting foolish flatulent fiddly files!

1 hour ago, ElGuirrix said:

Usually when I want to get up at specific times I think of why and go to sleep either with determination to wake then or worried about what will happen if I don't. It never failed me.

Also how bout if you put the alarm clock next to your face while you sleep? That should do the trick

My alarm clock is on my night stand which is literally beside my face if I turn to face it. I'm a very deep sleeper.

On a positive note, I drank a can of monster to wake me up so I'm fully awake now.

51 minutes ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

Omg so I've slept through cannon fire (black powder enthusiasts) but someone shifting the bedding will send me through the roof. Or I can sleep through screaming, telling and fist fights but walk in and say my name in a normal tone of voice and I'm wide awake.

2 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Omg so I've slept through cannon fire (black powder enthusiasts) but someone shifting the bedding will send me through the roof. Or I can sleep through screaming, telling and fist fights but walk in and say my name in a normal tone of voice and I'm wide awake.

Still better than insomnia... *cries*

3 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

You know you're farming too much when you start dreaming of the game in your sleep

......Yeah.  Not so much of a problem with Warframe, because I've mostly learned how to be an adult, but FFXI?  Oh god.  I logged more hours asleep than awake I think.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

......Yeah.  Not so much of a problem with Warframe, because I've mostly learned how to be an adult, but FFXI?  Oh god.  I logged more hours asleep than awake I think.

Well any game that you log more than a couple hundred hours always does that to you.