The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

3 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

So I started playing Dead Space today, it's supposed to be fear-inducing, right? It's not scary, at all. I'm only just over an hour in and it already feels repetitive as hell.

Maybe Ur 2 spooky for the game

5 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

So I started playing Dead Space today, it's supposed to be fear-inducing, right? It's not scary, at all. I'm only just over an hour in and it already feels repetitive as hell.

The atmosphere is supposed to be what induces the fear, not the enemies. If you don't get it, then the entire game isn't going to be scary. Good story though. 

Either way, if you're into gaming and you want to see how a horror game descends into a shooter, I recommend playing all three. 

52 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

If you know how it control your dreams it would be fun unless your just farming Draco in your dream...

Actually it was more like farming a boss over and over again. I wanted to quit game but I couldn't hit esc because I was the game and then I woke up. Maybe it's more of a nightmare than dream...

I don't have problems waking up in the morning. The alarm clock works for me and my trusty doxie follows up and makes sure I wake up. I usually get up early around 4:30 am, jog before going to school. I hate it on the weekends, I can't sleep in because I'm so used to the routine. 

34 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

Ordis has been counting stars. All accounted for. :)

I can imagine an imaginary smiley face on ordis when he says that. XD

Ordis is special. Ever since Vor's Prize I loved him

24 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Still praying that we'll be able to replace ordis with another cephalon

How dare you!! The poor Ordis!! He's been loyal to us for who knows how long while we were sleeping! He was probably cracked by the Grineer and barely died in the Chroma quest and he was loyal to us all along!

23 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I don't have problems waking up in the morning. The alarm clock works for me and my trusty doxie follows up and makes sure I wake up. I usually get up early around 4:30 am, jog before going to school. I hate it on the weekends, I can't sleep in because I'm so used to the routine. 

4:30am? Just thinking about that gives me the chills. I can barely stand waking up at 6:30 am to go to gym class by the river (cold as **** during early morning)

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

582903f45f5283ab954e540d70e099a9.jpg

In other, unrelated news; I'm thinking about taking up jogging.

17 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Nice moment to forget how to change units from °F to °C

I'm weak against cold. So if it's under 15°C, plus cold air from the river, I already don't wanna go

I do agree with you. Difficult to even get up when its cold. But winter time in LA would feel like its summer for Grizz or maybe even Noa.

3 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I want to get a German Shepard 

252f2e48c5b8a2259249fa2ccf9a5f7f.jpg

to take on jogs or hikes with. 

I would love that too. And name him Riley.

bQRZj0x.jpg

She met a friend but she's so shy.