The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

3 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I had "cajun jambalaya" soup

This was not satisfying in the least. 

I don't like cajun jambalaya soup either. Pasta, yes. 

2 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

I should expand my culinary language and knowledge...

ElGui - you should share Argentine cuisine with us? I honestly am not familiar with your food. Would it be similar to brazillian food? 

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

ElGui - you should share Argentine cuisine with us? I honestly am not familiar with your food. Would it be similar to brazillian food? 

ohgodyesgivemeallofyourrecipes!

41 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Spicy rice, chicken chunks, sausage coins and I think a tomato soup base that's been watered down. 

Interesting

35 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Not exactly the same as Brazilian. What we usually have are mostly meats, and for drinks, there's always mate, which is mate leaves cut into small pieces, put into a cup with hot water and a little sugar, you drink it with a special sorbet that has a filter so you don't eat the leaves and that.

27 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

pasta noodles with ground meat. I'll add cayenne and chipotle with black pepper to my liking.

bullet

As for you GUi I have the Sheev BP, Hilt, and heatsink if you want.

You have those? My hero! Yes! Yay!

11 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Interesting

Not exactly the same as Brazilian. What we usually have are mostly meats, and for drinks, there's always mate, which is mate leaves cut into small pieces, put into a cup with hot water and a little sugar, you drink it with a special sorbet that has a filter so you don't eat the leaves and that.

You have those? My hero! Yes! Yay!

Which ones do you want?

7 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

...what does it taste like?

Um, well that's hard to describe, because it, of course, tastes like mate. Mate itself is bitter, the sugar counters it (much like the case of coffee), but it's special, and not too much bitter nor too sweet.

If you need to compare it to something, compare it to tea, but still, mate is unique.

2 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Which ones do you want?

I have to check to comfirm but, I think I only miss the heatsink. I know I miss only one part, and I think it's that.

2 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Um, well that's hard to describe, because it, of course, tastes like mate. Mate itself is bitter, the sugar counters it (much like the case of coffee), but it's special, and not too much bitter nor too sweet.

If you need to compare it to something, compare it to tea, but still, mate is unique.

I have to check to comfirm but, I think I only miss the heatsink. I know I miss only one part, and I think it's that.

k

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

Boss tells me I hold too much in, I should let it out and then be done with it when I get upset

I follow bosses advice

Don't get upset at me

=.=

Like I could get upset at someone I worship. Also, you were released in Dungeon defenders 2 today

Spoiler

m0Bvtrp.jpg

Just now, OverlordMcGeek said:

Remember, teeth are sharp.

I'm about ready to put that to the test.

Seriously, for a bunch of people that smoke and grow weed, you'd think there'd be significantly LESS drama about the place, instead of normal x12

5 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Seriously, for a bunch of people that smoke and grow weed, you'd think there'd be significantly LESS drama about the place, instead of normal x12

I dunno all that much about workplaces nor weed, buuuut... that sounds like an unreasonable expectation to me.

Edited by RavenousPartyLibrarian

7 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Boss tells me I hold too much in, I should let it out and then be done with it when I get upset

I follow bosses advice

Don't get upset at me

=.=

You mean you'll stop holding things now?

Don't worry. I've endured very bad things, if you have to vent

8 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

You can use me to vent. Choke me spit at me...you know for you...

20 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Really, weed equals no knowledge in a world were being smart is key. This causes problems, this leads to conflict. Also the stuff just plain makes people dumber and in turn more aggressive. To all the blind liberals out there that want to legalize weed....i told you so dumb F***. 

Edited by (XB1)MK Ultra K11