The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

Alright, but is it going to eat me?

Well I suppose it could kill you if sny was secretly an indian yogi

them yogis be cray

bedofnails1880s2.jpg

there's also a specific type of them, the ones who worship the weed god(yes he exists, the god of Destruction and 420)

who are cannibals and do stuff like not taking baths for years, staying naked and covering themselves with ashes of cremated humans, tying their genitals around swords and keeping their hands raised for 30 years among other things.

Edited by n00b_m0m0

Firefly needs a reboot with different actors. The OG ones are too busy being ultra successful from Firefly.

It should be 30 years after the movie and it's Inara +Ma's kid, Wash + Chloe's kid, Simon + Kaylie's kid and River on the original ship.

And Jayne is the drunk security guy that they have to pretend is useful, but only keep him around out of nostalgia for 'Uncle Jayne'

Yup

I'm rather curious.

Have you started receiving fan mail from unknown tenno?

What if this thread features in prime time and you get super famous?

Will it cause you to evict snyphyrr and anyone else from your buns and  fart sparkles to levitate to greener pastures?

also, 3 days Before I leave for college.

So wont be here for a week.

Not that it makes an iota of a difference to this universe we inhabit where time reins as the apex predator.

Edited by n00b_m0m0

Im rather curious.

Have you started receiving fan mail from unknown tenno?

What if this thread features in prime time and you get super famous?

Wil it cause you to evict snyphyrr and anyone else from your buns and  fart sparkles to levitate to greener pastures?

also, 3 days Before I leave for college.

So wont be here for a week.

Not that it makes an iota of a difference to this universe we inhabit where time reins as the apex predator.

I have gotten messages from unknown Tenno because of this thread.

If this gets onto Prime Time, you'll probably hear $&*&*#(%& dolphin noises off in the distance.

I have gotten messages from unknown Tenno because of this thread.

If this gets onto Prime Time, you'll probably hear $&*&*#(%& dolphin noises off in the distance.

If this involves dolphins,

the noises wil, either be of extreme rage or pleasure

depending oh what way you sway

It should be 30 years after the movie and it's Inara +Ma's kid, Wash + Chloe's kid, Simon + Kaylie's kid and River on the original ship.

And Jayne is the drunk security guy that they have to pretend is useful, but only keep him around out of nostalgia for 'Uncle Jayne'

Summer doesn't look that old yet. Jayne would be even better being that old.