The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

As am I.

Well, my earliest known ancestor was from around 1200. Chances are my ancestry goes as far back as the viking ages.

Supposedly we can trace part of our family back to Erik the Red and some English nobles.

I'm descended from nomadic Mongolian warrior savages

for this reason or something, my father has told me that I am not allowed to use bows and projectile weapons.

What about horses?

Supposedly we can trace part of our family back to Erik the Red and some English nobles.

What about horses?

Well, nothing's been said about horses.

There are multiple clans, and they each clan has their own variation of the base language, customs and practices.

for example, my mother's clan does not have any thing against bows and this is why, when my mother passes away, I am inheriting an elephant gun belonging to my great maternal grandpa who fought in some war.

My paternal Grandfather also had a giant ancestral war Khukuri(a type of machete), something i was also supposed to inherit.

why my deadbeat uncle sold it to some guy in the 90's for a stereo, I will never comprehend.

Edited by n00b_m0m0

Not exactly unreasonable, but you can't expect someone to remember the exact number all the time

True but I do expect them to know the exact number when they're trying to make a manifest to transfer them. 

I dunno, can y ou go count them?

...no

True but I do expect them to know the exact number when they're trying to make a manifest to transfer them. 

I dunno, can y ou go count them?

...no

If it's supposed to be declared on paper, then yes. But why not just make a post it or a note with the number. It's not like its a big effort. I mean, it has to be counted sometime before.

Edited by SHIR0B0N

If it's supposed to be declared on paper, then yes. But why not just make a post it or a note with the number. It's not like its a big effort. I mean, it has to be counted sometime before.

See, now you're trying to apply common sense and practical thinking. 

They work hard enough already, so they aren't gonna do it.

See, now you're trying to apply common sense and practical thinking. 

They work hard enough already, so they aren't gonna do it.

Am I really the only one who would rather write down everything on paper because I know I can forget stuff?  It doesn't even take a minute.

Am I really the only one who would rather write down everything on paper because I know I can forget stuff?  It doesn't even take a minute.

I write stuff down.  Hek, I even send people text messages with 'I'm just sending this so I don't forget, don't worry this isn't about you.'