The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

1. I want ti write a fan fic about hot Excal prime on Excal prime action, I'll write both of you as males! It'll be my first yaoi fan fic!

2. But it'll disappear after a few minutes

1. Not on my watch! *Soul punches juggernaut behemoth soul into you*

2. I have ways to prevent that...*Evil smile*

I want ti write a fan fic about hot Excal prime on Excal prime action, I'll write both of you as males! It'll be my first yaoi fan fic!

I ain't gonna argue with your fantasies, but iunno if Noa would be too pleased.

I suppose you could always offer reconciliation pasta if your plan fails.

Just like my old self. Ooh look! My hek! *aims the weapon* Yeap, still good. Good to be back

Good. You do realize however that I now control you and can turn off that ability at any moment cause of mad hax and plot convenience correct?

*shoots you repeatedly*

I don't like non-ghost you.

*Blows a full Sobek drum magazine into Trailgamer.*

Not today, not today. 

This is all part of a plan...

*Renewals* hah! You call those shotguns? Embarrasing! *brings up Hek* Now this is a gun

No. Bad SoTD Oberon. *Necromancer Slap*

Well he possessed a female Warframe. He used to be a male. I'd wager we'll find "him" naked admiring "him"self in the mirror based on what has gone down in this thread.

Oh, good idea! *Witchcraft Necro-Magic*

*Renewals* hah! You call those shotguns? Embarrasing! *brings up Hek* Now this is a gun

Sir...you possessed a Zephyr. You don't have renewal. The reason you aren't dead is because Renegades a ghost.

That's worse!

You're right, I need to use more souls! *More juggernaut behemoth soul punching*

*dodgerolls away* That was close... I guess I could return to the living. *possesses the body*

Good. You do realize however that I now control you and can turn off that ability at any moment cause of mad hax and plot convenience correct?

This is all part of a plan...

No. Bad SoTD Oberon. *Necromancer Slap*

Oh, good idea! *Witchcraft Necro-Magic*

ow!

Sir...you possessed a Zephyr. You don't have renewal. The reason you aren't dead is because Renegades a ghost.

I'm pretty sure I possessed a SoTD Oberon

I don't recall killing a Zephyr...

1. ow!

2. I'm pretty sure I possessed a SoTD Oberon

1. Now go apologize.

2. Again, very sure I killed an Oberon, not a Zephyr.