The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aegis Aeternam-Storm Clan Looking For An Alliance

Digirono

Hi.

We at Aegis Aeternam are looking for an Alliance..and while we do want one, we do have a few very specific requirements. Not too many, and certainly nothing like "Y'all must always have pizza" or something(Although that would be nice.). First let's start off with who we schmucks are. Aegis, AegisGC, Aegis Aeternam, or Aegis Protectorate as we're known in other games, are a multi-gaming community that has settled in Warframe. We've been around in Warframe, albeit on and off, since roughly a week after it hit Steam. We as a "Guild" have been around since 2011, and for the most part the core group has been together since then as well. We use Teamspeak3 at the moment as our VoiP, and our website is as follows: http://aegisgc.enjin.com/

Now that the basic information is out of the way, the basic requirements are as stated hopefully small. We are an overly sarcastic group of people. Generally our Teamspeak3 is filled with us making comments that would make Tumblr fly into a fit of rage instantly, as well as various sub-reddits. We would prefer to have an alliance that doesn't have a ruling on language(As in the words used, not in the sense of English-only), as that also translates into text. We are all adults and while we act like children in the way of our humor, we generally keep it "Rated M/R". We also habitually lose interest in this game and come back to it every few months when a mass of new content has been released. That doesn't go for all of us, just...most. An Alliance that doesn't have something like requirement for activity would be wonderful due to that. We are a casual group of people, but that doesn't mean we are "Casual gamers". We tend to be laid back overall.

If you think this fantastic, pizza-filled and at times necrophiliac-filled Clan would fit your Alliance best, contact either Digirono(me) or Valawyn in-game. I should also specify that we are a PC Clan.

And as an end-statement, Aegis: Now with 30% more of whatever it is you people look for in an Alliance! Contact one of us for more information!

Hey, I am in a clan named Attorney At Law and we have an alliance called Nerdlingers Inc. We enjoy the type of humor you have spoken of and we tend to make comments that would offend sjw's. We are experienced players that are looking for experienced, but laid back clans to joke around with and form a fun community with. It seems like your clan would be a good fit for our alliance and we would like to have you join us if you are interested.

Hey, I am in a clan named Attorney At Law and we have an alliance called Nerdlingers Inc. We enjoy the type of humor you have spoken of and we tend to make comments that would offend sjw's. We are experienced players that are looking for experienced, but laid back clans to joke around with and form a fun community with. It seems like your clan would be a good fit for our alliance and we would like to have you join us if you are interested.

I'll talk it over with Valawyn and let you know. Feel free to add me in-game until then!