The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Switch Teleport Boost

MrTD

I've powered up my Loki Warframe and spent some points in the Switch Teleport Boost.

Could someone explain to me what the Switch Teleport Boost does?

Apparently there's a chance that I could Switch Teleport with an enemy, for no energy cost. Kind of irritating when I just want to kill some grineers..

Im not sure, but if you hover over the switch teleport boost on the skill tree(before putting a point into it), it usually tells you what the boost does in a tooltip. Maybe someone else can clarify on that if youve already done all the boosts.

And I think you may be mistaken about the random switch teleports. The grineer commanders also have that skill, so they will switch teleport with you when they see fit.

I see, my bad! I was incorrect, it was the grineer commander..

The switch teleport boost has a tooltip but doesnt specifically mention what it actually boosts. I'm assuming range, but not entirely sure.

Uhm.. Switch Teleport Boost? You mean you made your Loki Pro and spend more points in the 2 additional switch teleport skills? Well.. for all i know it just boosts Range of the skill... i don't know anything about free of charge switch with enemys *shrug*

Edit: posted kinda late so ignore the part that does not fit :D

Edited by Namacyst