Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bow Rage Back Of An Allies Empty Head

WernerShadow

Please make arrows pass through the back of my allies empty head.

So many times i find my self shooting with my bows and my allies or necros minions run in front just as i let go and the arrow bounces of their skulls would be great if my arrow just keeps going to where i aimed

Wait until you do it with a fully upgraded Thunderbolt, Angstrum or Orgris, the blast kills you and they laugh while you bleed out.

THEN you will know rage and DEARLY wish for Friendly Fire to be a thing in this game.

Edited by Kalenath

Wait until you do it with a fully upgraded Thunderbolt, Angstrum or Orgris, the blast kills you and they laugh while you bleed out.

THEN you will know rage and DEARLY wish for Friendly Fire to be a thing in this game.

O yes those 2 i own the ogris with its 16k damage after 4 formas and know that rage i have even on occasion lost my cool

don't bows have... punch through when you charge them... so it WOULD go through their head?

side note, try the joy of getting into a rhythm with the penta and having a grenade bounce off someone's &#! back into your face, double hit to the pride because someone got in your way and you had control over the detonation and went full daffy duck.

pNcIZDJ.jpg

don't bows have... punch through when you charge them... so it WOULD go through their head?

the shot gets deviated anyway.

@OP: +1

you can walk through teamates, you should able to shoot through the same way, SO THAT WE DON'T SCREW EACH OTHER

For the love of co-op, plz

Edited by Thelonious

Tenno, Hostage, Sentinel, Kubrow, ugh...

Try Banishing those pesky Sapping Osprey only for your Sentinel to intercept....

Maybe if allies took reduced team-damage but could still be punched-through.

Glaive bombing is deadly when allies make a cage.

Angstrum is and Stug are easy ways to waste revives.....especially when a teammate ate the barrel and the self-harm killed you by a passing the bleed out...just a straight death!!! (For the luv of Lotus....)