The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gramlush Now Recruiting Friendly And Loyal Tenno (6/10)

RockMelt

GRAMLUSH IS NOW RECRUITING LOYAL AND FRIENDLY TENNO!

WE ARE:

We are a friendly small Shadow Clan currently recruiting in order to revive the clan and have fun with different kinds of people. We are not particular in whoever joins the clan. All we want is to have fun with people who loves the game.

It doesn't matter if you're a new player that needs to learn and adapt to the game or a veteran seeking a reliable team to avoid all the public hysteria and paranoia, we want to help you!

We are also looking forward to do dark sectors soon and would want to defeat all the bosses there are in the game. We'd like to have you join us in clearing end-game content with us.

REQUIREMENTS:

FRIENDLY. ACTIVE. CAN SPEAK ENGLISH.  POLITE. 

HOW TO JOIN:

Post here

OR

message us in game:

“Rockmelt” (Warlord)

“KO47” (General)

CLAN DOJO SPECS:

The DOJO has everything you need and all the researches done. We're still putting decorations in it but it has everything you need.

You can invite your friends over and wreak havoc in warframe with GRAMLUSH! COME ONE, COME ALL, COME JOIN US NOW! WE’VE GOT IT ALL FOR YOU!

*If you have any questions, feel free to message us. 

Edited by RockMelt

Hi

Are you still recruiting? I'm interested if you are, however I would prefer to join a clan in the same timezone as me so we can play together(I live in England by the way GMT+00 its okay if there is only a few hours difference).

My ingame Name is Sinduss

Edited by Sinduss

Greetings Fellow Tenno! (I guess no need to be that formal or polite LOL)

Can I join your Clan? I am looking for my First Clan in Warframe because this game had me playing everyday.

I wanna join your clan.

Thanks in advance.

BTW Ive been playing Warframe for about couple of months now.

I have 6 Warframes (4 Max Rank) and some weapons, still at Mastery Rank 6.

So basically a newbie.

Thanks again Masters.

Edited by Benihime09

Would love an invite.  After awhile solo and random pugs get tiresome. Would love to get involved in the game again with a new group of active players.

I'm only mastery rank 9, and still feel like a complete newbie and still learning. Would love to be part of a small active clan again.

IGN: Arcturithiluden

Hello, i would love to join your clan and help you in any way possible. My gamertag is bulletbender525 and I am a level 30 excalibur rank 4.

you already in a clan 

Would love an invite.  After awhile solo and random pugs get tiresome. Would love to get involved in the game again with a new group of active players.

I'm only mastery rank 9, and still feel like a complete newbie and still learning. Would love to be part of a small active clan again.

IGN: Arcturithiluden

Sent you an invite already :D

Hello, i would love to join your clan and help you in any way possible. My gamertag is bulletbender525 and I am a level 30 excalibur rank 4.

already sent an invite :D 

Uhm, Hi, I'm a pretty old player but I stopped at around update 13ish? and i'm trying to get back into the game, and I'd like to join your clan :D

EDIT: I'm just saying I honestly have no idea how to play this game anymore D:

Edited by WarReap3r

Héya,

I would like to join your Clan.

Been looking for people to play with regularly and one of your clan'mate, Eradev, told me to join yours.

Hope to see you guys online soon.

Cheers

sorry for the late reply mate. i'll be going online in a while and if you're still interested i'd be glad to hook you up to the clan.

• 2 weeks later...