The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Friends To Play With

Avionspirited

So,guys,I was just thinkig of getting some new friends!Of course,it dosen't matter even if we are from different clans.I am a bit of a new player(mastery rank 2),but I found that I couldn't do missions like interception,(assassination?lol),etc. by myself.So,I would be happy,if some of you guys out there would add me as a friend. :) I would be looking forward with any type of missions I would be doing in the future.I sometimes can't accept invites,but thats rare(internet problem).Anyway,my steam name is AvionTheDragonSpirited.Would really appreciate friends,I have none right now!

Hi Avionspirited,

Feel free to join us at Chaos Vanguard Warframe division.

Teamspeak: ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

I'll highlight the very few requirements we do have in CV. These requirements are there only to create the ideal atmosphere within the community, so that all of our members can enjoy themselves.

They include:
--> Minimum age of sixteen
--> Ability to communicate in English
--> Teamspeak 3 and a working mic

Hope to see you soon,

Blink

Hey, at work right now but I'll add you via Steam when I get home/off. Been mostly running solo since I began playing a few weeks ago (not many people online during times that I play) & it would be a LOT more fun with some company! 

I'll be glad to help with any mission. I'm usually on 5pm to 10pm EST and longer on weekends.

Add me and PM me. I'll help as much as I can. 

I have no Mic and usually play w/o sound :)

IGN: mehrankimi

Hi people!   Ive been on and off warframe for a good year or so, but it one of those games where if you are left playing on your own it gets not so good.  I actually love this game loads and its about time i find some regular players to play with.

I still consider myself quite new/low level (mastery rank 3) because everytime i return to the game there are plenty updates to get my head round and it always takes a while to get back into things.

Anyway....  id love to have a few friendly/fun people to play with (18+, no drama queens or people that like to rush the levels) Just anyone with a 'team player' frame of mind for some good co-op fun.

please add me:    SlammDunk

I am from UK

P.S. "Chaos Vanguard Warframe division"    haha  crease! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Avionspirited,

Feel free to join us at Chaos Vanguard Warframe division.

Teamspeak: ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

I'll highlight the very few requirements we do have in CV. These requirements are there only to create the ideal atmosphere within the community, so that all of our members can enjoy themselves.

They include:

--> Minimum age of sixteen

--> Ability to communicate in English

--> Teamspeak 3 and a working mic

Hope to see you soon,

Blink

I've never seen anyone in WF room

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...