The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lone Wolf Pack Clan Seeking Alliance

(XBOX)xWOLF PRIMEx

We are a tightly knit storm clan with interest in joining a large alliance focused on solar rails, kubrows, high activity players, and generally striving to improve. We have a lot a dedicated loyal players that are always willing to help others and rise to any challenge at the drop of a dime. We take care of our own and would respect our alliance members in the same fasion. We hold in house touraments for prizes, it is bracket based apon mastery rank. All particapates get a prize based on their perfomace. We do this for clan\alliance social growth and to stimulate players to become stronger and more skilled. Its a ton of fun for us aswell. Please PM me if your interested in alliance or even joining the clan. We are fully researched and potientially recruiting into mountian clan status. Thanx from the lone wolf clan and me personally AssaultWolf82. Imperial Tenno would love to hear from you guys. Good hunting tenno.

• 1 month later...

@ IRON GENRAL - First of all you said and I'm quoting you "several large alliances...". Two is not several. Several by definition is more then two. Second of all Guardians of Light was not a large alliance. I have never seen them on a rail. And I don't know how many DE events GoL clans topped in terms of placements. Which means at best that leaves you with one alliance, Void Imperium which as CFE Beijing above has inquired, how many rails have they held? So your claim is through and through full of falsehood.

The Void Imperium was not on the system. I ran out of space for death before dish0n0r so i started a group of clans that was also during armistice. It was a community. My clans are scattered now in different alliances to make up for losses. I bring them together sometime after armistice. We were not doing dark sectors yet because of armistice. so i mean not to go against you we were allys with Art of War but we broke off of them as well.c We are just a small community of players. We make solar rails just because we are preparing for dark sectors. But my clans are scatterred and will not come together until after stupid armistice. We are still building the clans.

The Void Imperium clans

1. death before dish0n0r moon

2. Dark Sector KINGS moon

3. Death Squad moon

4. 1,000 Tenno moon

Void Teams (shadow or storm) seperate alliance community apart of The Void Imperium more to help in dark sectors wars. This was extra for the void imperium plans to out do players i pay them 100,000 credits each player out of credit reserve for them to fight for our side in dark sector conflicts. We all split up during armistic but still building the community of players but separate alliances soon we will out do the membership of other alliances with players, resources, rails, and credits.

My teams called Void Teams alliance to do dark sector runs and leader boards i pay 100,000+ credits for each run out of credit reserve. They will be every dark sector war as well. Once all full we will have a sizeable community. We will connect on a clan site, Skype, and Facebook. Teams are also squads in Halo Destiny and even COD.

1. Team Aura Mountain

2. Team Ice shadow

3. Team Fire Shadow

4. Team Maverick Storm

5. Team Destiny Storm

5. Team Ghost shadow

6. Team DBD Mountain

7. Void Runners Mountain clan

We also accept clans for void teams if you are interested. Not only rank in the clan and team rank system but also The Void Inperium rank system pretty soon The Void Imperium will be thousands of tenno in one warframe clan. We are close. 

The Void Imperium (my clans)

1.death before dish0n0r

2.Dark Sector KINGS

3.Death Squad

4.The One Thousand Tenno

Void Teams separate alliance with the same emblem and represent the The Void Imperium.

1.Team DBD Aura

2.Team DBD Fire

3.Team DBD Black

4.Team DBD Guardian

5.Team DBD Light

6. Team DBD Maverick

7. Team DBD Ghost

8. Team Void Runners

Another Alliance for supporting clans

the same emblem with information about the void imperium. The Paladins Order may help if they want but no way are leading Our Imperium of players on warframe. The Void Imperium was made to create an Imperium of players on warframe with leading members countless of resources for solarr rails and player base much larger than most alliances since we are more than one alliance as an Imperium. If we have to many for space we will always create another alliance with the emblem and represent the void imperium to make room for you.