The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Changyou Warframe Image Megathread]

Jamescell

Well this looks like a giant slap to the face for all founders as well as pretty much every non-chinese player out there. 

If this is all the Chinese publishers doing, DE needs to do something about it. 

But if this is DE's doing, they need to come clean about that Excal Prime.

I'm reserving judgement until we have more information. 

In any case, it looks like we were right about the partnership with PWE being a terrible idea. 

Edited by Plasmaface

Is there going to be a china migration?... that'd be soo B.A.

If you like playing with a ping of over 9000.. you can try it. but you will find a Warframe that is changed in a way Chinese people will like it and it may be not the kind of game you will like.

If you like playing with a ping of over 9000.. you can try it. but you will find a Warframe that is changed in a way Chinese people will like it and it may be not the kind of game you will like.

Vegeta, What does the scouter say about his ping level?!

Edited by DJ_Vauban

XD it's not like only rage can get info out of DE for all this crisis, we need a huge comotion.. plus if we're getting ducked we can at least laugh at it ;o;.. until we get proper answers.. then if it's not the answer we want we can just grab pitchforks and torches OR equip a Mesa and spam Peacemaker in all missions in protest.

ROFL, help I can't stop laughing XD That's amazing man, I wish I could upvote you, sadly run out of all my upvotes for today in this thread, and surprised to find that such a limit exists! 

Here have a bro fist >

brofist.gif

Edited by Sci_Ant

Taken from my final/locking post here:

That would work...If DE hadn't stated we were getting everything from China version in a few months time and had also stated that Excal Prime waas gonna be Exclusive no matter what.

Also a lot of people have left Tera because of the fact that the exclusivity of everything was getting out of hand. :/

That would work...If DE hadn't stated we were getting everything from China version in a few months time and had also stated that Excal Prime waas gonna be Exclusive no matter what.

Also a lot of people have left Tera because of the fact that the exclusivity of everything was getting out of hand. :/

Also they said they would not add capes and we have capes

ROFL, help I can't stop laughing XD That's amazing man, I wish I could upvote you, sadly run out of all my upvotes for today in this thread, and surprised to find that such a limit exists! 

Here have a bro fist >

brofist.gif

*brofist*

NP M8, just doing my job to keep the sodium levels in this thread @ an acceptable level.

An actual scarf. And I can't have it, huh? Well, that's fine. I can't get any more heartbroken.

Yes.. and even worse.. DE is leaving us alone.. in the dark.. the cold.. without a scarf..

Love-and-Other-Drugs.gif

Let's just hope they have some compassion for our poor Tenno freezing to death.

#Scarves4everyone.

DE has been making a LOT of bad decisions lately, but this has officially pushed me over the edge. I am never giving money to these "people" again.

We the Tenno of Warframe have been expressing pretty hard lately about DE's lack of focus and care for us, but we though (or at least I thought) that DE just didn't have the ideas and creativity in them to give us something special more consistently.

THIS HAS PROVEN MY BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT TO BE FALSE.

Disgusting. Pure and simple. DE, you have betrayed me, and I surely can't be the only one.

Unless they state we will get THESE THINGS in the international versions of Warframe, including the console ones, then DE has proven the kind of business people they have decided to be, and I want no part in that scumbagery.

Edited by (PS4)TrueAlastar

What else would you call it? All of the ad materials suggest that these items are exclusive to the Chinese version.

It doesn't matter. You're not obligated to spend any more money on this game than you already have. Vote with your wallet if you want, not your emotions.

Me? I'll be here, laughing.

What else would you call it? All of the ad materials suggest that these items are exclusive to the Chinese version.

I wouldn't really call it a slap in the face, at least not that China it's getting their version. However it is a bit upsetting that we have been asking for a visual rework of the older primes, just small tweaks/additions to put them more in line with the current ideal, and then this shows up.

However I feel it'd be best for DE to just leave that as a China exclusive, bringing it to the other versions might just cause a huge S#&$storm that DE doesn't need. Either the satly non-founders will scream to infinity or DE's (most likely) usage of a loophole will cause some serious trust issues.