The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Changyou Warframe Image Megathread]

Jamescell

It doesn't matter. You're not obligated to spend any more money on this game than you already have. Vote with your wallet if you want, not your emotions.

Me? I'll be here, laughing.

You won't be alone.

All these people, rushing to judge with no information on what is actually happening. It would be sad if it were not so hilarious.

Keep it up, guys. I need some laughs right now and this is truly helping.

Edited by Kalenath

It doesn't matter. You're not obligated to spend any more money on this game than you already have. Vote with your wallet if you want, not your emotions.

Well then again it's not like any of us is gaining anything with rage threads.. neither are people who say they're laughing.. I mean come on to sit and lurk in a thread just laughing at the screen is creepy at best.

/o/ enjoy the duckening until DE makes an official statement in a thread named "PSA: Excalibetter prime and Gmag return"

DE has been making a LOT of bad decisions lately, but this has officially pushed me over the edge. I am never giving money to these "people" again.

We the Tenno of Warframe have been expressing pretty hard lately about DE's lack of focus and care for us, but we though (or at least I thought) that DE just didn't have the ideas and creativity in them to give us something special more consistently.

THIS HAS PROVEN MY BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT TO BE FALSE.

Disgusting. Pure and simple. DE, you have betrayed me, and I surely can't be the only one.

Unless they state we will get THESE THINGS in the international versions of Warframe, including the console ones, then DE has proven the kind of business people they have decided to be, and I want no part in that scumbagery.

Edited by (PS4)TrueAlastar

I wonder how many more pages before people realize this discussion is just going around in circles?

Pretty sure most everyone knows already, we just have nothing better to do and are likely to continue running in circles until someone from DE actually steps in and makes a definitive statement.

This really has nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

My point is that Releasing Excalibur Prime again would break DE's promise to keep him exclusive. 

Just a friendly reminder, this is a thread for civil discussion regarding promotions/images being run by the Chinese publisher for the Chinese version of the game.

Rage posting, swearing, all-caps "shouting" is not condoned (and not in keeping with the rules). Please stay on topic and avoid derailing the thread with rage posts.

Are kemetists allowed here?

Know what I find funny? I get warning point for apparent RACISM yet they've removed your description of Kemetism for no reason.

-slowclaps-

Aka: we're subject to personal interpretations of racism and whatnot but you don't have your freedom to explain what Kemetism is.

It's out of topic, yes, but basically 80% of this thread is out of the main topic and that was something people had no idea what is.

I guess we /DONT/ learn something new everyday?

Edited by (PS4)Dan_Aria

I wouldn't really call it a slap in the face, at least not that China it's getting their version. However it is a bit upsetting that we have been asking for a visual rework of the older primes, just small tweaks/additions to put them more in line with the current ideal, and then this shows up.

However I feel it'd be best for DE to just leave that as a China exclusive, bringing it to the other versions might just cause a huge S#&$storm that DE doesn't need. Either the satly non-founders will scream to infinity or DE's (most likely) usage of a loophole will cause some serious trust issues.

Pretty sure this is going to result in trust issues either way. 

We were told that the partnership with PW was not going to affect Warframe in any way, but that doesn't seem to be true anymore. 

The partnership with PW isn't affecting your version of warframe. it's been stated over and over and over and over again, that DE ONLY produce content for the publishers in China. After that they do not have a say in their version of the game. The Chinese publishers can modify the content for their version. So when you or anybody else say DE is at fault or somehow they broke their promise they really didn't. It's not affecting your game or my game. It's affecting a totally separate version of the game played out to a totally different market on a server we will not be sharing with for players we will not be interacting with. So once again why is this conversations still going on in circles?

Just let them play their game and enjoy it. We can enjoy ours. It's like when Hollywood buys the rights to a foreign film and adapts it for an American audience, many times if you compare it to the original film they might have the same name but it's a totally different film. Yet we're totally cool with that, but somehow they can't have their version of the game. And somehow we have to blame DE when we very well know DE stops having control over the situation once they deliver the content to the Chinese publishers. So why are we still asking DE to do things you know they can't control?  

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

The partnership with PW isn't affecting your version of warframe. it's been stated over and over and over and over again, that DE ONLY produce content for the publishers in China. After that they do not have a say in their version of the game. The Chinese publishers can modify the content for their version. So when you or anybody else say DE is at fault or somehow they broke their promise they really didn't. It's not affecting your game or my game. It's affecting a totally separate version of the game played out to a totally different market on a server we will not be sharing with for players we will not be interacting with. So once again why is this conversations still going on in circles?

Just let them play their game and enjoy it. We can enjoy ours. It's like when Hollywood buys the rights to a foreign film and adapts it for an American audience, many times if you compare it to the original film they might have the same name but it's a totally different film. Yet we're totally cool with that, but somehow they can't have their version of the game. And somehow we have to blame DE when we very well know DE stops having control over the situation once they deliver the content to the Chinese publishers. So why are we still asking DE to do things you know they can't control?  

And that would be fine, if we wouldn't get to see what warframe china was getting, especially things that the community wants badly owo If both games were 1:1 the same, there would be no issues whatsoever but...yeah, then things like this happen.

Edited by DJ_Vauban

So why are we still asking DE to do things you know they can't control?  

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that a large portion of the community was opposed to DE entering into a partnership with PW, but they did it anyway and now the Chinese publisher is screwing with everything they can get their hands on. 

Maybe it has something to do with PW releasing the Founders pack after DE said it would never be released again.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that all of the items in the promo art are labelled as being exclusive to the Chinese version. Even if they are timed, I think we can safely say that nobody ever wanted Region exclusivity in Warframe. 

Edited by Plasmaface

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that a large portion of the community was opposed to DE entering into a partnership with PW, but they did it anyway and now the Chinese publisher is screwing with everything they can get their hands on. 

So, what exactly is that "evil" Chinese company doing that affects you and your warframe experience on this side of the world ?

Edited by kiteohatto

So, what exactly is that "evil" Chinese company doing that affects you and your warframe experience on this side of the world ?

Perhaps releasing the founders pack after DE said it would never be released again. 

Even if it's not in my version of the game, it still exists, and it still goes against DE's promise.

Edited by Plasmaface

The Chinese version of Warframe is very different from ours.

Chroma doesn't exist in their version. Apparently this is on the wiki and the official website.

You have to treat the game like a completely different game. It's not Warframe. It's >Chinese Text<. If you want those things, then move to China.

Edited by Rorgal_Sina

Perhaps releasing the founders pack after DE said it would never be released again. 

Even if it's not in my version of the game, it still exists, and it still goes against DE's promise.

How is that affecting you though ? We are playing different games here. This isn't even different servers, its different companies.

Warframe is an official international version, by comparison warframe China is like a well-supported private server that only Chinese citizens can play.

Again, how does it rustle your jimmies here in international version ? You still have your exclusive founder stuff in this, thats all that matters.

That's like moaning at nvidia that they don't overclock their reference cards just because another asus, gigabyte or w/e else brand does. It's silly.

Edited by kiteohatto

@ plasma face - you didn't address my question. I'm not asking you why the player base feel upset. I'm asking why you keep asking DE to control something they have no control over. Revisiting the past decisions doesn't change present facts. And the present fact is once content is shipped they no longer have control.