The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Changyou Warframe Image Megathread]

Jamescell

@ plasma face - you didn't address my question. I'm not asking you why the player base feel upset. I'm asking why you keep asking DE to control something they have no control over. Revisiting the past decisions doesn't change present facts. And the present fact is once content is shipped they no longer have control.

Most likely because of residual bitterness from the sour-smelling deal between DE and PW, as well as the fact that nobody wants any items in the game to be region exclusive. 

Even though DE can't control it, I don't have to like or agree with it.

Edited by Plasmaface

Perhaps releasing the founders pack after DE said it would never be released again. 

Even if it's not in my version of the game, it still exists, and it still goes against DE's promise.

The promise in and of itself is flawed though. DE didnt know what direction the game was going to go, and they werent even planning on making more primes at first anyway. This was a promise made in the games infancy. Are you going to promise your sister that if they can become President of the US, that you would be their servant for a year? No you will forget about it, or think that is was a promise made while you were kids, that is unrealistic, and wouldn't be honored anyway because you had no idea what you were going to do with your life.

Edited by Senketsu_

Again, how does it rustle your jimmies here in international version ? You still have your exclusive founder stuff in this, thats all that matters.

Obviously not, or I wouldn't be even the least bit upset over this. 

But if you want a fuller explanation, it's all a matter of principle for for me. DE said it would never be released again, and now I'm seeing it being released again. 

Edited by Plasmaface

The promise in and of itself is flawed though. DE didnt know what direction the game was going to go, and they werent even planning on making more primes at first anyway. This was a promise made in the games infancy. Are you going to promise your sister that if they can become President of the US, that you would be their servent for a year? No you will forget about it, or think that is was a promise made while you were kids, that is unrealistic. 

That analogy makes no sense at all. Nobody forgot about this promise. 

If this really has nothing to do with DE, I can excuse it. Otherwise, I'll keep waiting for a formal explanation. 

Edited by Plasmaface

That analogy makes no sense at all. Nobody forgot about this promise. 

but it was a promise that was made without a clear direction. All kids want to be president when they grow up. The promise is flawed because DE didnt know what game they were making back then. If they did would you think they would have deprived players of the primed version of the most iconic frame in the game?

The promise was an unrealistic promise, that wasnt thought through completely.

What I think the issue here, isnt excal, though hes a pretty big elephant in the room by himself.

And the issue isn't DE developing stuff for the chineese version while delaying update 17 so they can focus on china frames content.

The issue is the quality difference.

The items listed there, like them or not, look like some serious effort was put into them, and not just shoveled out at the last second.

This is what irks me the most.

The promise was an unrealistic promise, that wasnt thought through completely.

Still not a valid reason to break it. It's a matter of principle. 

That said, we still don't have final confirmation as to who made the decision to release Excal Prime again. So i can't say for sure if it's DE's fault or just PW being total $&*^s. 

What I think the issue here, isnt excal, though hes a pretty big elephant in the room by himself.

And the issue isn't DE developing stuff for the chineese version while delaying update 17 so they can focus on china frames content.

The items listed there, like them or not, look like some serious effort was put into them, and not just shoveled out at the last second.

I can agree with this. 

Edited by Plasmaface

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Merged a few image-related threads. Posting to state that getting each fact and detail confirmed is the most important thing on my plate right now. It might take until tomorrow afternoon to have them all answered, but the list of questions is clear.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Before jumping into conclusions people, Rebecca is already finding out the situation. Please hold off your rage and salty-ness until then.

That Lotus though...

Mother of god, they get LOTUS PRIME??!!

Qz0b1Eg.jpg

Cant believe it took 18 pages before somone decided to discuss this. Golden lotus looks nice.

I'm betting 100 plat we aren't getting anything.

Who wants to take my bet?

Ill take this bet. Since you didn't specifiy a timeframe i can wait for this just to come true.

And my wait game is good :)

Edited by 321agemo

IMO it's not even the quality, it's just that people here are used to seeing these items and have gotten bored of it.

*in comes the Chinese warframe with shiny new things not present in our warframe*

"OMG I want this so bad, this is so unfair, omg give me these items DE, *insert poor reasoning here* " < last 20 pages so far.

This is like demanding that McDonalds(international warframe) starts selling chicken buckets just because KFC(Chinese warframe) does it and they have a common supplier of chicken.(DE)

See how silly it looks ?

Edited by kiteohatto

I want more that scarf, more than that capes that are coming on...

;o; me too m8, I kinda dislike that most recent cape in which Steve makes it a rainbow of colors, the attachment to the warframe looks awkwardly big.

With that said: I dont care about Excal prime or anything ;___; but DE!! please dispel our Cold Procs with that magical Scarf!!

;o; me too m8, I kinda dislike that most recent cape in which Steve makes it a rainbow of colors, the attachment to the warframe looks awkwardly big.

With that said: I dont care about Excal prime or anything ;___; but DE!! please dispel our Cold Procs with that magical Scarf!!

I really really dont care about that exca prime if is a skin or laksjdlkasd

Give me that Scarf, and i will forgive everything

Perhaps releasing the founders pack after DE said it would never be released again. 

Even if it's not in my version of the game, it still exists, and it still goes against DE's promise.

DE didn't release this founder pack, the Chinese distributers did. It's also not the same founder pack.

This is not a foreign concept and it happens almost every time a game crosses over into/from China. DE got to get their game into China and get a share of all profits China makes from the game all in exchange of China being allowed to make exclusives.

IMO it's not even the quality, it's just that people here are used to seeing these items and have gotten bored of it.

*in comes the Chinese warframe with shiny new things not present in our warframe*

"OMG I want this so bad, this is so unfair, omg give me these items DE, *insert poor reasoning here* " < last 20 pages so far.

ive never been a fan of excalibur prime

ive always thought the default excalibur looks better

and ive always wanted a better look for excalibur prime

surely you can understand the frustration when it finally comes and i cant even get it

Edited by Xeniith

DE has been making a LOT of bad decisions lately, but this has officially pushed me over the edge. I am never giving money to these "people" again.

We the Tenno of Warframe have been expressing pretty hard lately about DE's lack of focus and care for us, but we though (or at least I thought) that DE just didn't have the ideas and creativity in them to give us something special more consistently.

THIS HAS PROVEN MY BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT TO BE FALSE.

Disgusting. Pure and simple. DE, you have betrayed me, and I surely can't be the only one.

Unless they state we will get THESE THINGS in the international versions of Warframe, including the console ones, then DE has proven the kind of business people they have decided to be, and I want no part in that scumbagery.

I don't think they are suicidal. This is probably our next prime access, excalibur prime and other stuff. Cause If not yeah. And this is after they refused to do this for console versions earlier. Interestingly in EU psn chat over past week I've been repeatedly told that next Pa is excalibur, by several ppl. Maybe they found this stuff at that time?

The longer I'm here, the closer I am to a figuratively sodium-induced cardiac arrest.

But somehow I can't stop reading, since those tears were delicious.

So your issue is why DE dished out some serious effort for something they had been paid for/in contract for, rather than casually build it and disregarding any quality since it's not in their own control? Okay. (Please enlighten me if I'm wrong)

Is it already that far? So I've been swimming in Dead Sea, composed of their tears and saltyness up to this page?

Maybe it's the Chinese knockoff of Excalibur Prime, they are know for doing that. Probably named Excaliber Prime, got to have those grammatical errors in there. Warning may contain lead (and salt). Open it up and there's probably only 20 energy inside. Sword breaks on the first hit.