The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Changyou Warframe Image Megathread]

Jamescell

@LegionCynex - Ninja'ed I posted those img at page 14 or 15 i think :)

I'm Chinese myself, so I spent heaps of time trying to read the website. (I have to say I struggled cuz the writing was really hard to read - Chinese text on advertisements nowadays are usually that way, but then again it might just be me. I still speak a bit, but I can't read or write it very well lol) 

Its BS that they get Excal Prime, since we can't get it anymore, and I missed out. (back den i wuz still playing on xbox one. hah. console peasants)

Then again, their game isn't as complete as ours, so i guess its fair. 

I read and write chinese so I was able to get most of what they siad and also downloaded and installed the chinese version. I am going to check on how to obtain a "verification code" thingy as china warframe has a strange way of registering. 

You need to register with Changyou and then go to their Chinese warframe website and get a verification/authorization code before you can log into the game. Not sure if a membership fee is required. More news at a later stage. Meanwhile from their wiki, i can say that they are getting all our current weapons but i have not seen an entry for the nunchucks and the butterfly knives which they said are going to be released in china.

Delving into their forums to do more spying :P

Edited by ecwp1981

Alright, so I got a new batch of images, for you all to enjoy, like I said I am really hopeing we get that scarf and skin

Prime_1.png

Prime_2.png

prime_3.png

prime_4.png

I wonder if the "scarf" is exclusive to the excal or can their version actually purchase it from the market. Edited by (PS4)AnthoniousSOSA1

Basically, the thing with Excal Prime right now is that he's an artifact of the game's visual design back in the beginning. Beyond the helmet and a slight bit of gold on his arm fins (and also some on his back I guess?), he is otherwise basically a normal Excal modelwise... But while the normal Excal's textures are now PBRd and so look pretty cool, Excal Prime never got PBRd, so he looks a lot worse in comparison.

It'd be nice for those of us who shelled out big bucks in the beginning when Warfarm could've collapsed easily to get our special excal updated alongside normal excal so he doesn't look like pants in comparison. :(

Even if it looks like  turd i still envy you for having it :| only for the fact that i can't have him. :D

If Excalibur Prime ever gets re-released here I want to see a poll of how many of the whiners actually forked out the $50 to purchase him after he became available again.

I bet it won't even be half.

That doesn't matter at all. There are many people that simply are against exclusive stuff. Exclusives never benefit a game. The only thing they do, is to split the community. Just look how many people (including founders) are whining, because there is no Nikana Prime or that scarf in the western Warframe. Now guess what happens, when DE announces, that the Nikana Prime won't ever be available in "our" game. You're right. The complaining reaches a whole new level.

Exclusives are bad. There needs to be at least the possibility for everyone to get the same stuff. I don't support hiding something behind a pay wall, but for Warframe that would be a first step into the right direction.

Edited by [DE]Danielle
language

@LegionCynex - Ninja'ed I posted those img at page 14 or 15 i think :)

I read and write chinese so I was able to get most of what they siad and also downloaded and installed the chinese version. I am going to check on how to obtain a "verification code" thingy as china warframe has a strange way of registering. 

You need to register with Changyou and then go to their Chinese warframe website and get a verification/authorization code before you can log into the game. Not sure if a membership fee is required. More news at a later stage. Meanwhile from their wiki, i can say that they are getting all our current weapons but i have not seen an entry for the nunchucks and the butterfly knives which they said are going to be released in china.

Delving into their forums to do more spying :P

Being china, there's a possibility you may need to VPN/tunnel your way in as well in order to actually log in...

As for all the people miffed or talking about what DE said about founders pack items; iirc Warframe is still in Open Beta and therefore subject to changes in design, marketable items, lore, and content at DE's whim. They could put Excal Prime in void as a drop, change him to have metallic pink instead of gold, and simply say "Yeah, we're taking the game in new direction lore wise and it was needed". They could do the same for Darth Vader too i suppose and simply say "Opps, Beta Build bug, how did that get in there?" when Disney tries to sue+^_^+

Edited by ChikTikka

If Excalibur Prime ever gets re-released here I want to see a poll of how many of the whiners actually forked out the $50 to purchase him after he became available again.

I bet it won't even be half.

I can afford it and i will buy it if said opportunity ever comes along which won't happen because hey I got late to the party and who know if had gotten onw arframe any sooner if I would have bought the Founder pack. It's possible and highly likely but not guaranteed. Now it's completley different, I'd get it like a addicts trys to get another fix. :D

But where is the "Excalibur Prime"? I looked through the photos and could not find a single lovely cyclops visage.

Where is this "Excalibur Prime" the criers are crying about?

It's a different type of excal prime i'm presuming maybe DE got a clause in the contract for the exact model of Excalibur prime in the western form.

That doesn't matter at all. There are many people that simply are against exclusive stuff. Exclusives never benefit a game. The only thing they do, is to split the community. Just look how many people (including founders) are whining, because there is no Nikana Prime or that scarf in the western Warframe. Now guess what happens, when DE announces, that the Nikana Prime won't ever be available in "our" game. You're right. The *@##$ing reaches a whole new level.

Exclusives are bad. There needs to be at least the possibility for everyone to get the same stuff. I don't support hiding something behind a pay wall, but for Warframe that would be a first step into the right direction.

I read somwhere that they will implement some of the stuff from China in western server as well but on a later date.

ofja9.jpg

Seriously guys....I don't remember anything like this since...........don't know, maybe when the drop tables where not dataminable anymore? Since a loooong time ago, anyway...

Do you remember when we found out about Perfect World? Those 300 pages in 2 days?

First post 02 July 2:17PM - Last post 03 July 12:07PM

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/255923-de-please-please-do-not-do-business-with-perfect-world-megahyperultrathread/

Edited by Kialandi

The salt...

It has grown...

Into a mountain...

OF SALT!

GLORIOUS!

*looks at the poster and then back to the room of burning people* *attempts to put the fire out on someone with a bucket of water* Yikes. Today doesn't seem to be a good day to be here.

Nope. No one wants facts. All of the people who realize that there is NO information available are waiting for DE's response.

Everyone else is basically going nuts. Because they can.

*shrug*

This is a free internet.

You're damn right, I knew there was something way more recent than the drop tables issue, but I just couldn't remember!

I remember panicking after hearing the news and bought tons of potatos and plat stuff because I was afraid that warframe was going to turn into those p2w lottery machine games. 

Honestly if these guys want to leave then they should just leave. We'd probably end up with less trolls and griefers in the game, what more **** who want to buy everything for 1 platinum.

How about ppl trying to sell ash p systems for more then 10 bucks(aka 200 plat) :D. check plat prices and tell me that's ok.

Nope. No one wants facts. All of the people who realize that there is NO information available are waiting for DE's response.

Everyone else is basically going nuts. Because they can.

*shrug*

This is a free internet.

I know but i'd still like to help the ones who are upset. I don't know what to think of this myself but i wish we could get access to some of the items they have. I do adore those drill kunai looking weapons. But i won't let it bother me.

I know but i'd still like to help the ones who are upset. I don't know what to think of this myself but i wish we could get access to some of the items they have. I do adore those drill kunai looking weapons. But i won't let it bother me.

corkscrews prime?

I know the feeling, but that way lies madness.

Rage is the way of the internet.

As for the drill throwing weapon? Reminds me of something historical. I will see if I can find a link.

Edited by Kalenath

Being china, there's a possibility you may need to VPN/tunnel your way in as well in order to actually log in...

I have a VPN program ready to use but from what i can tell, I did not need a VPN to get logged on. Just need to find out how to get that activation code and that's it :) Like I said, I will update here once I get any further with that. Am busy right now so will update in 7 hours time (need to thaw through china's warframe forums :P)

Edited by ecwp1981

I have a VPN program ready to use but from what i can tell, I did not need a VPN to get logged on. Just need to find out how to get that activation code and that's it :) Like I said, I will update here once I get any further with that. Am busy right now so will update in 7 hours time :)

Make sure to do everything you can to feed the rage so that players leave en mass, Rebecca has to resign and the staff of DE have to move to China to work permanently.