Just A Thought...

(XBOX)LMP Dragon

Hey all.

So I was playing Warframe and I was doing a Syndicate mission. Now, people in a Syndicate will know that you get two operatives in the mission to help you with the mission.

So I had a brainwave... Obviously with some things needing to be put in place.

What if, when we reach a maximum level/rank in the Syndicate, they give you an operative companion (As an option in the companion menu) for as long as you're in the Syndicate at the maximum level, that you can give your own weapons and that, to aid you in missions, should you want them.

I am aware of the spectre system but this, in my opinion, differs from that in a few respects. Kind of like a spectre as a sentinel.

Now, it sounds a bit crazy I know but I'd like feedback on the thought, what you guys think of the idea and what could possibly be done to make it a fair system.

Wanna bet they also wouldn't waste their weapons too? lol.

To get a weapon from them you need the highest rank and 100k standing.

Providing them such help mean they have big gain thanks to you.

Considering the fact that weapons are easy to build, especially for big organizations like the syndicates, and all the gains they receive from you, giving you a weapon is a minimal or even not existing lose for them.

But the operatives are not something that you can just build. They are just normal people. If they give you an operative, you will have to provide him with food, drinks, place to rest and etc and the liset won't be the best home for both you and him. So if you manage to find him a home somewhere else, you will have to first go there, take the operative and than go to the mission which is a big waste of time. 

Also, since the operatives are not animals, like the kubrow, they may not want to serve to you as pets.

And let's not forget, that the syndicates are most likely searching for more people to join them and help them reach their goals. You get 2 operatives at the syndicate missions, since they want to help you do that becouse they have a gain out of it. But giving you an operative to help you do your random missions which helps them with nothing is just a waste since they can use the same operative they gave you for something they will have a real gain of.

To get a weapon from them you need the highest rank and 100k standing.

Providing them such help mean they have big gain thanks to you.

Considering the fact that weapons are easy to build, especially for big organizations like the syndicates, and all the gains they receive from you, giving you a weapon is a minimal or even not existing lose for them.

But the operatives are not something that you can just build. They are just normal people. If they give you an operative, you will have to provide him with food, drinks, place to rest and etc and the liset won't be the best home for both you and him. So if you manage to find him a home somewhere else, you will have to first go there, take the operative and than go to the mission which is a big waste of time. 

Also, since the operatives are not animals, like the kubrow, they may not want to serve to you as pets.

And let's not forget, that the syndicates are most likely searching for more people to join them and help them reach their goals. You get 2 operatives at the syndicate missions, since they want to help you do that becouse they have a gain out of it. But giving you an operative to help you do your random missions which helps them with nothing is just a waste since they can use the same operative they gave you for something they will have a real gain of.

I see where you're coming from but if you take the living costs out of it... And it acts more a sentinel than a kubrow.