Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dex Dakra Build Pls

Potsi

Question

6 answers to this question

maybe read the title 1st. he needs help getting a build for it . like what mods to use

Dex Dakra Build Pls

In my book, it doesn't clearly imply that OP looks for a weapon build, considering how obscure and borderline childish this post is, I'd rather expect OP to be a newcomer asking how to build given weapon rather than looking for builds for it.

We really should differentiate between build as "creating a weapon" and "choosing a modset". Oh English language.

Edited by Mofixil

In my book, it doesn't clearly imply that OP looks for a weapon build, considering how obscure and borderline childish this post is, I'd rather expect OP to be a newcomer asking how to build given weapon rather than looking for builds for it.

We really should differentiate between build as "creating a weapon" and "choosing a modset". Oh English language.

The headline is fine, stop giving excuses and just say you didn't understood the headline correctly. most of the forums are asking for builds the same way as the OP.

Most of the time when dealing with people requesting help with a weapon build, I'm facing people who spent some time on both forums and in game as well as a little more elaborate content of their post if the headline wasn't clear enough.

While in OP's case... We all see how it looks.

Apparently OP has been scared away and we'll never know what he (or she) really meant.

Edited by Mofixil