Bulletatractor In Conclave Is Way Too Op

--Q--SyntxError

i just cant seem to enjoy a concalve game when there is a mag in the session,

all the mag user need to do is cast bullet atractor on me and there is no way to escape,

i mean come on, its easier to escape all the ulti's than escaping bullet atractor,

and its not even hard to cast...

this is just so depressing, ussualy my score on conclave is around 30-2 and i dont use any ability's to do that...

but when a mag is in the session there is nothing i can do, the mag just spam bulletatracot on me and get kill's me easily O_O

i think that in general all the ability's should be nerfed and conclave suppose to be a skill base game

but doesnt seem's its going to happen any time soon, so for now please nerf this ability cuz its the most OP ability in conclave.

someone with that score tend to be someone spamming bo prime braton cause thats the only times I see K/D rates like that

bo prime and lex prime its all i use,

i dont see any problem with using bo prime

you should maybe post pvp feedback here ---> https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/114-pvp-feedback/

thank you i will

Edited by --Q--SyntxError

i just cant seem to enjoy a concalve game when there is a mag in the session,

all the mag user need to do is cast bullet atractor on me and there is no way to escape,

i mean come on, its easier to escape all the ulti's than escaping bullet atractor,

and its not even hard to cast...

this is just so depressing, ussualy my score on conclave is around 30-2 and i dont use any ability's to do that...

but when a mag is in the session there is nothing i can do, the mag just spam bulletatracot on me and get kill's me easily O_O

i think that in general all the ability's should be nerfed and conclave suppose to be a skill base game

but doesnt seem's its going to happen any time soon, so for now please nerf this ability cuz its the most OP ability in conclave.

whoosh in with bo prime headshot with lex prime and whoosh out.. I think bullet attractor is sufficient to counter that combo spam

^ Yup. it may be annoying, but there's far worse op things going on in pvp right now than bullet attractor

there is no time to "woosh" its an easy to cast ability, once it casted anyone can take you down in second's,

and with all the energy drop's there is no way to take away all the energy in the map while all he is doing is running until he get the energy,

if you will read this you will understand

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/493387-conclave-abilitys/

I was speaking about you and your Bo prime Combo.. we non bo prime spammers need something to deal with you lot until the holy grail named U17 finally arrives and end that bo prime coptering BS

you even saw me play when you judge me like that?

i dont use hardly use coptering anyway,

and im sorry using a melee for killing takes more skill or somthing? (EEEEEEEEEE)

not last time i checked

I wouldn´t call it op (well maybe in CTC) since it takes a lot of energy and time for one kill but it is kind of cheap and too easy to execute. In reality though for a good player polarize is just a better ability since it has better targeting, cast animation and just does more. So I wouldn´t be opposed to a rework (easiest might just be to half the time and making the bubble a lot smaller).

whoosh in with bo prime headshot with lex prime and whoosh out.. I think bullet attractor is sufficient to counter that combo spam

I was speaking about you and your Bo prime Combo.. we non bo prime spammers need something to deal with you lot until the holy grail named U17 finally arrives and end that bo prime coptering BS

"Whoosh in with bo prime and get head shot with lex prime and whoosh out"? You realize that is much more difficult than it sounds? 

Are you seriously complaining about Bo prime? There are far more abused melees out there and you compare it to Bo prime?? 

Ahh, I can't wait for update 17, I wanna see what "fast movement" mechanic you will complain about then. 

"Whoosh in with bo prime and get head shot with lex prime and whoosh out"? You realize that is much more difficult than it sounds?

No its not "difficult" at all its one of the easiest moves to pull off in the game. Just mash your melee while shooting, thats it.

Why do people try and act like it takes skill when its so easy to do I will never understand

Are you seriously complaining about Bo prime? There are far more abused melees out there and you compare it to Bo prime?? 

Ahh, I can't wait for update 17, I wanna see what "fast movement" mechanic you will complain about then. 

fruit that is not so hard if we look at his avrg reported K/D 30-2, also I have been in enough games where bo prime and Lexprime/braton was the combo used to rack up scores of 25-0 to be honest I can wait for U17 either.. I would like to see if those unkillable players can still copter out of trouble the moment they take 3 hits to their shields 

No its not "difficult" at all its one of the easiest moves to pull off in the game. Just mash your melee while shooting, thats it.

Why do people try and act like it takes skill when its so easy to do I will never understand

You know what? I'll prove it's difficult. I'll add you and we can play a match, you use the bo prime and lex prime. I'll count how many head shots you get. 

Hmm whats easy to do in 2.0..

Gather energy press 1 and follow up with gunfire, Sit around wait for players to bunch up, Drop down Press 4 collect oros, Shoot, get close mash melee.

My personnel favorite; Get martial magnetism and relentless assault, equip any strong melee, channel and mash melee.

Any headshots i get are pure luck or because the player isn't moving.