Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bulletatractor In Conclave Is Way Too Op

--Q--SyntxError

Hmm whats easy to do in 2.0..

My personnel favorite; Get martial magnetism and relentless assault, equip any strong melee, channel and mash melee.

Oh man, I hate the relentless assault mod, it removes the opportunity to escape against a boltace or kronen etc.

Oh man, I hate the relentless assault mod, it removes the opportunity to escape against a boltace or kronen etc.

i never got the point behind that mod, i mean ok, its easy enough using melee(EEEEEEE)

but letting it track automatcly the target?

what's next? a mod that aim for you?

why dont we just let the computer play for us?

Edited by --Q--SyntxError

You know what? I'll prove it's difficult. I'll add you and we can play a match, you use the bo prime and lex prime. I'll count how many head shots you get.

dude its not all that hard I equiped my band new bo prime with my diaku in pvp and it actually made me not mind the nerf on daikyu it makes hit and runs so easy it doesn't make sense.

You know what? I'll prove it's difficult. I'll add you and we can play a match, you use the bo prime and lex prime. I'll count how many head shots you get

A match does not prove anything considering there are thousands of people playing conclave and variables to consider, but if I fail to get a headshot that makes your point valid? HA

i never got the point behind that mod, i mean ok, its easy enough using melee(EEEEEEE)

but letting it track automatcly the target?

what's next? a mod that aim for you?

why dont we just let the computer play for us?

EEEE does not let you trigger MM's effect.

to use MM you need to change to melee weapon, means you lose the range attack to gain faster chase speed.

you should try heavy weapons without MM, MM is first design for it, without MM your heavy weapon is just a sitting duck, can't chase can't block.

EEEE does not let you trigger MM's effect.

to use MM you need to change to melee weapon, means you lose the range attack to gain faster chase speed.

you should try heavy weapons without MM, MM is first design for it, without MM your heavy weapon is just a sitting duck, can't chase can't block.

are you shure becuase I used MM for a couple of maches and felt dirty becuase spamming quick melee dragged me along by my target

Yep, but you turn on or off, independent of MM...

There is going to be always, an excuse for melee, dont worry about that...

So i can assume you use melee for your kills 50% of the time?

The hitboxes for melee are ridiculous, getting knocked down in midair, getting hit like they have reach equipped.

The hitboxes for melee are ridiculous, getting knocked down in midair, getting hit like they have reach equipped.

im an old pvp melee player (DN), there is a problem of using melee 100% if i can or i want because are balanced here?

The hitboxes for melee are not enough for everyone, or there is a problem with Fang Prime? Or Skana? Please dont make exagerations... getting knocked down on air, hm maybe net alterations because ping, or heavy swords, maybe kogake yes, but all melee weapons doing the same? I have never saw somethinglike that... at least for me...

reach can feel on heavy melee weapons...

Edited by Grimlock-

While I do feel that Mag's Bullet Attractor in PvP feels FAR more overpowered compared to how crappy her crush is... The ONLY reason I find this ability a little cheesy is because 1) you can hit someone with it from half a map away, and even if you lose sight of them it will still be cast, and 2) it lasts WAAAAAAY TOO LOOONG... even if it is still a one target ability that costs 3/4th of your reserves, in a 1v1 scenario it is incredibly broken, especially if the Mag is fast enough to catch up to you... you will almost always die before it wears off because they just need to unload on the bubble, which can still be shot at through walls, it's almost like using legal hacks.

If it were balanced to last ONLY 3-5 seconds, it would be significantly less broken...

Plz search key word net code.

I can setting my network to kill you behind 10 walls, thats how net code work.

also check DS PVP complains, most net code setting is used in DS PVP.

So basically PvP has horrible balance right now.

What else is new? You use Bo for ridiculous mobility (which by the way if you know how to use cover properly it can completely negate bullet attractor), and Mag (basically the squishiest frame in PvP atm) has to use 75 energy just to hit you with an ability that can be countered by tactics.

Wait for U17 please, my special snowflake.

A match does not prove anything considering there are thousands of people playing conclave and variables to consider, but if I fail to get a headshot that makes your point valid? HA

Considering from you point of view, "its easy to get kills with lex prime headshots with bo prime", So why can't you just do that against me in a match? 

So basically PvP has horrible balance right now.

What else is new? You use Bo for ridiculous mobility (which by the way if you know how to use cover properly it can completely negate bullet attractor), and Mag (basically the squishiest frame in PvP atm) has to use 75 energy just to hit you with an ability that can be countered by tactics.

Wait for U17 please, my special snowflake.

mag isn't even close the squishiest frame in pvp There's nyx and Excalibur.

Please dont make exagerations... getting knocked down on air, hm maybe net alterations because ping, or heavy swords, maybe kogake yes, but all melee weapons doing the same? I have never saw somethinglike that... at least for me...

reach can feel on heavy melee weapons...

Hello there?

Edited by Grimlock-

Considering from you point of view, "its easy to get kills with lex prime headshots with bo prime", So why can't you just do that against me in a match? 

Because im sick and tired of "pro players" thinking a single match makes a valld point of view, and yes it is easy there is 3pages of people saying they dont want bulletataractor to get nerfed because of the latest cheese is extremley easy to do and they need something to counteract it.

Because im sick and tired of "pro players" thinking a single match makes a valld point of view, and yes it is easy there is 3pages of people saying they dont want bulletataractor to get nerfed because of the latest cheese is extremley easy to do and they need something to counteract it.

its fairly easy to counter act deacent aim/timing

I dont consider myself "pro". But ill just go out there and say 2.0 made me quit WF pvp. I haven't played in weeks and it's just not fun. It's currently just one big cheese and no one likes the smell.

I dont think attractor should be nerfed... yet. We have a lot more bigger balance issues on our plate here.

But ill just go out there and say 2.0 made me quit WF pvp. I haven't played in weeks and it's just not fun.

2015-07-18

dDj1OdBZs.jpg

L07Xu8Y.jpg

why you do this?

BA is ok, 75 energy for a potential kill is not even efficient, several frames can do much more with that
Edited by rockscl