Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bulletatractor In Conclave Is Way Too Op

--Q--SyntxError

so far the new pvp system is better than i expected of it to be,

im glad to see DE know's who to listen to.

thanks for everyone who commented and shared their opinion on the matter,

you may lock this thread now.

^_^

Just one more thing: I haven't used Bullet Attractor in U17, but I used the new Crush on an Ash Prime. I hit with all 3 ticks and he still survived in the end. So this ability is probably still not worth using.

If you guys at DE keep nerfing the weaker Warframes' abilities, there will be no reason to use them in PvP. This is only meant as a reminder, it looks like Nyx has received some love at least (not tried yet). For Mag specifically, I think at some point there were complaints about Shield Polarise as well, and I'd hate it if that were suddenly deemed too strong as well. Pull is already only useful to (maybe) stagger someone and steal energy.

Just one more thing: I haven't used Bullet Attractor in U17, but I used the new Crush on an Ash Prime. I hit with all 3 ticks and he still survived in the end. So this ability is probably still not worth using.

If you guys at DE keep nerfing the weaker Warframes' abilities, there will be no reason to use them in PvP. This is only meant as a reminder, it looks like Nyx has received some love at least (not tried yet). For Mag specifically, I think at some point there were complaints about Shield Polarise as well, and I'd hate it if that were suddenly deemed too strong as well. Pull is already only useful to (maybe) stagger someone and steal energy.

BA at the moment is more OP than before. With the new bow mod and energy grown pre second.

You just need to hide/fly all around and class 3 on someone and score a kill.

btw Equinox have the most hate at now.  These 2 are the most effective K/D farm at the moment.

For Mag specifically, I think at some point there were complaints about Shield Polarise as well, and I'd hate it if that were suddenly deemed too strong as well.

The way I see it is that polarise is one of the strongest abilties in Pvp but in turn it comes on one of the weakest frames stat wise which seems like a fair trade off to me. Without it I couldn´t justify playing mag as my main.

Regarding the new BA - for a bad player it probably isn´t a sure kill anymore but I think anyone decent should still easily score the kill. Maybe a good player can quickly dive out of sight if he hears the casting animation - seems unlikely but it is easier to wait the effect out.

I am a bit concerned though with the huge amount of energy around now - latetly I am continusly floating at 100 and probably could easily start casting BA continusly since players are far more likely to drop energy and unlike some other abilities even a good player will have a hard time avoiding it.

The way I see it is that polarise is one of the strongest abilties in Pvp but in turn it comes on one of the weakest frames stat wise which seems like a fair trade off to me. Without it I couldn´t justify playing mag as my main.

Regarding the new BA - for a bad player it probably isn´t a sure kill anymore but I think anyone decent should still easily score the kill. Maybe a good player can quickly dive out of sight if he hears the casting animation - seems unlikely but it is easier to wait the effect out.

I am a bit concerned though with the huge amount of energy around now - latetly I am continusly floating at 100 and probably could easily start casting BA continusly since players are far more likely to drop energy and unlike some other abilities even a good player will have a hard time avoiding it.

Well, I can't really comment on that because I don't have the time to playtest things thouroughly. Of course if energy is too abundant, then the squishier Warframes may suddenly have the upper hand. I'm sure they're going to tone that down if necessary (scaling energy availability with player count would be a good start, because that was the real problem in the youtube video posted in this thread, not the ability itself).

So this is just speculation, but I'm not convinced that even with more energy than in U16 they can consistently outperform the monster that is Frost Prime now in U17. As a Mag you still have to collect 50 energy before you can even start a duel with that guy.

Anyway, what I wanted to say is that DE should be careful when toying with the powers of weaker Warframes. They should have compelling abilities that make up for their squishiness. Every 20-30 difference in EHP can decide the outcome of a typical duel, imho. Then there's Frost Prime who is now getting close to having twice the EHP of a regular Nyx, and Nyx isn't even the squishiest Warframe there is.

Edited by Kontrollo

now that i see a bit more of the new pvp system i can clearly see a few problem's

the main thing is the overflowing energy, i mean srsly? i have all the time 100 and ive stopped collecting energy in general.

the other problem's are with some ability who can nulify you completely,

like nyx's mind control(so annoying on CTC you just cant hold the chephalon)

and Equinox sleep ability(yes yes you can cancel it with "x" but unless you are the host you will be sleeping for over 5 second's)

and i sure there is more ability's like that right now.

since the new update i havnt seen anyone using bullettractor so i cant really say anything about it.