The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{Closed}[Recruiting] Ninjas In Arms |New Players And Vets| |Clan Site| |Research Done|

Mutt2679

RECRUITMENT IS CLOSED FOR NOW! THANKS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION

clan_logo.png

Hello Fellow Tenno!

The ninjas in arms clan is trying to get more active clan members. We are looking for fun, helpful, friendly people. Most of us are in the US. Whether you're a new warframer or a veteran, we welcome all! 

So lets tell you about us:

DOJO:

Our Dojo has all research done and has recently been remodeled. all of the doors for the labs are in the clan hall you spawn in. We have all of the "useable" rooms built and ready for use right off of the clan hall.

CLAN WEBSITE:

We have our own website for mail, clan news and events, forums (trading, setting up runs, etc), keeping up with people outside of warframe.

VOICE: 

We have a raidcall channel set up and ready to use. It's not required, but it does make the game a little more fun being able to talk while running a mission without taking the time to type. 

CLAN EMBLEM:

Our clan emblem is done and ready for your warframe's shoulder! 

OUR MEMBERS:

The founders are mastery rank 19 and the active players are coming up the ranks quickly. Our active members are a good group of helpful guys that know quite a bit about how the game works and are more then willing to help whether it's a void run, boss run, farming resources, or whatever else you might need. 

CLAN RAIDS:

We are looking for clan mates willing to try the raid out (Not required). If you're interested in learning how to do it, or helping train newer guys how to run it, We are looking for both!

Alliance:

We just joined the tenno academy alliance! They will be doing solar rails as well as giving you another place to recruit for runs!

If you want a tour, want a couple of trial runs with some of the members, have any questions, or want in let me know!

Mutt

Edited by Mutt2679

I'm in between new player and a vet, leaning a little closer to new. Name is the same as above. 

As long as someone is active and talking, I'll have something to do. I don't plan on going inactive, but you know how it is. 

Thanks!

Sorry, I've been recruited to another. Also, your clan name is epic.

Edited by Ta-Aikah

Hello there,

I'm currently looking for a clan, where I can run around with people and just have fun. I don't take the game too seriously, I pretty much play to collect all the frames. I took a lot of time off the game because it got a little repetitive and now i want to get back into it, but no one on my small friends list is ever on and I need help with some stuff. I have 300+ hours put into this game but I'm still basically a newbie about it.

I currently work full time so i can't be active all the time, and soon enough will start school, so that will obviously get in the way. Hopefully that isn't an issue in this clan. Anyways, if you want, send me an invite and i'll join up next time I hop on! The name is the same as you see above!

Thanks!