Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Snowglobe Augment Idea.

AnOldAlias

Hellooooo there, fellow Warframe players~

Council said I should pop this in here, so I figured I would. :P

I won't go into to much length, but I was doing a mission just now, and a Grineer Eximus(I think that's what they are called) popped a snowglobe around himself and moved around with it. Got me thinking..

What if we had an augment that could modify Frosts Snowglobe to personalize a snowglobe around your frame, and for all friendly frames that are around you, as well?

Of course it'd still be effected regularly by the mods that usually affect it.

A rather generic idea, but I figured I'd suggest it anyway!

I thought that this would be the standard snow globe, until I got him. (His Prime version is now my joint favourite alongside Nova.) This does, of course, mean that you'd need to stand next to the objective in defence missions to protect it, unless pressing the button once would create it around you, and pressing the button again would drop, throw or pass on the snow globe. Dropping it could help with defences, throwing it could help to block doors and spawns, while passing on a miniature version to all inside the primary bubble could help with Rescue missions - something we don't see many abilities cater for.

This immediately got me thinking about another snow globe augment. One that will create a big snow globe around frost, and smaller ones around team mates. Perfect for frames like mesa or an effigy that has to be protected :-)