Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Came Back To Warframe After A Long Break, My Rhino Prime Build Feels Useless?

(PSN)JOSEWILLSLAY

Question

I'm running:

Redirection

Continuity

Constitution

Narrow Minded

Fleeting Expertise

Streamline

Overextended

Stretch

This build was well suited for marathon runs of late game content where I could just spam Rhino Stomp for 30 energy and lift enemies into the air for a long time. Power Duration/Efficiency/Range all sit at 170%+.

I did some reading around and it seems Rhino Stomp no longer scales off Power Duration, and instead stays at a fixed rate of 8 seconds at rank 30?

Does this mean I should respec for range/efficiency/strength? Or just range and efficiency? I would really appreciate if some fellow Rhino Primes could share their builds for current meta Tower 4 marathon runs.

5 answers to this question

Rhino was massively nerfed and just recently had a power rework. 

Notable things:

-30 second Roar no matter what build you run, does not scale with stuff like Fleeting Expertise

-More power range by default on the Rhino Stomp

-Rhino Charge Ragdolls everything

Conclusion: My best bet is to go for power strenght/power range, if you're gonna do marathons you're probably taking a trinity player with you, so energy won't be needed right? Even without it, your energy will not be a problem.

Rhino was massively nerfed and just recently had a power rework. 

Notable things:

-30 second Roar no matter what build you run, does not scale with stuff like Fleeting Expertise

-More power range by default on the Rhino Stomp

-Rhino Charge Ragdolls everything

Conclusion: My best bet is to go for power strenght/power range, if you're gonna do marathons you're probably taking a trinity player with you, so energy won't be needed right? Even without it, your energy will not be a problem.

If this is the new (very recent) rework, we haven't gotten it yet on PS4. 

The change actually was from a static 8 second lift to one that relies on having decent duration.

Not much was changed; depends on how long you've been gone I guess. Nullifiers greatly reduce the effectiveness of CC effects. 

This is not true; this would be an impressive buff if it were the case. It's still effected by duration. The change only made every rank of the ability have a 30 second base duration. 

Assuming PS4 hasn't gotten the latest changes, Stomp is unaffected by duration- so if you're focusing on the offense(and iron skin for a bit of breathing space) Strength/Range or Strength/Efficiency. Even before the change I stuck with Strength/Duration because roar's damage boost is beautiful.