Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mighty Mountain clan void Hunterz very active fun accept new an old playerz laid back but competitive clan

(PSN)denden182

Mountain Clan: Void Hunterz

Custom emblem

Members 290+

Massive dojo

100% research

The void hunterz are a mountain clan of 290 members we are very active an are always growing looking for new an old players we are very accepting an we have time to teach a help new players grow into great players we are always farming for prime frames an weapons enjoying the finner things in the game like destroying the void an hitting any lvls of tower from 1 to 4 if you feel like this is a clan that you would like to join an grow please feel free to msg me on psn if you have any further questions psn name is[ denden182 ] or [ skip3434 ]

Thanks for reading

VOID HUNTERZ

Come one come all we accept new an old players if your after end game clan with loads of perks plz feel free to check out our website or contact me direct via psn ill be happy to answer any questions u may have we strive to be the best an help new players become op 

Hey,

I'm chaos49412 and I got the game a week and a half ago.  I'm currently rank 5 with 3 Warframes (Excalibur, Rhino, and Nyx).  There's still a lot of things I need to learn about the game, but I'm willing to learn.  However, I joined a clan last week, but sadly no one has really been on.  My friend who invited me hasn't been on in 3 days (which isn't too bad).  Another clanmate hasn't been on in 8 days while the rest haven't been on for 26-51+ days.  I would like to be part of an active clan, willing to take a 'fairly' new player.  I still have questions about the whole clan thing, not just yours, but in general.