Invisible Weapons Confirmed?

RainbowCandyCat

OP, please quote or link the dev post you wish to discuss so we can have the specifics, otherwise the first page is going to be nothing but "who said what now?"

Personally, I would loooooooooove this option and use it without hesitation. The flagrant clipping bothers me way more than any "lore" issues brought on by materializing/dematerializing weapons.

Lemme tell you- to me the whole "toggle weapons on/off" thing kinda sound like those other games in which you carry 893784 weapons but don't see any equipped on your character, then when u switch weapons the other weapon just appears out of nowhere.

now.. @ thread: It could either look good or just bad. If it has an effect/animation for hidden weapons when you switch to them then.. all of my yes. If it's just what it is NOW except weapons are invis until u switch.. then meh.

Quoting myself on this because things change very quickly (especially when shiny new capes become a reality, can't have those clipping!). It looks like a 'Weapons visible when Holstered' option is being explored soon!

Option certainly is the key word. It'll be a 'holstered weapons visible' yes/no option. If you want to show your holstered weapons, leave them visible. If you don't want to show your holstered weapons, toggle the option.

OP, please quote or link the dev post you wish to discuss so we can have the specifics, otherwise the first page is going to be nothing but "who said what now?"

Personally, I would loooooooooove this option and use it without hesitation. The flagrant clipping bothers me way more than any "lore" issues brought on by materializing/dematerializing weapons.

Lemme tell you- to me the whole "toggle weapons on/off" thing kinda sound like those other games in which you carry 893784 weapons but don't see any equipped on your character, then when u switch weapons the other weapon just appears out of nowhere.

GTA much.