Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just For Fun

Alextron16

I know trolling can be horrible in some situations but since some people can't resist,I want to hear some of your glorious trolls that made you or your friends laugh and made the game more fun.

By no means I want to promote reasons to make people troll all the time.

Trolling is not meant to be restricted to players only.Think about enemies.

Oh, right. Well, one time I put on blast, status chance and range on my Jat Kittag and went to infested missions. They all just went flying everywhere, but barely took any damage cx

Edit: Actually, there was this one time where I went to a public party with Hydroid and used Undertow on Sargas Ruk. As far as I know that's the only boss it works/worked on.

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

Run Void missions with other people as Chroma, use Vex Ward, run into lasers, and receive the almighty Radiation proc.

I've unintentionally (and later intentionally to friends) done such after firing Torid into doorways or just in front of allies, and I've also used Electric Ward before hitting the lasers. That causes the Electric arcs to target Sentinels (haven't seen it hit a player), instantly blowing them up.

To be honest, it's always difficult not to take advantage of Radiation procs.

Run Void missions with other people as Chroma, use Vex Ward, run into lasers, and receive the almighty Radiation proc.

I've unintentionally (and later intentionally to friends) done such after firing Torid into doorways or just in front of allies, and I've also used Electric Ward before hitting the lasers. That causes the Electric arcs to target Sentinels (haven't seen it hit a player), instantly blowing them up.

To be honest, it's always difficult not to take advantage of Radiation procs.

Never heard of using the power of nuclear bombs to sabotage sentinels.Respect m8