Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Small Clan That Will Stay Small~

ZiLei

I dont think i have the attention span to get to know 99 more people, so i would like to join a small clan and stay small~

I just want to get to know some people and be able to have fun with them on warframe~

IGN: Zilei

MR: 10

I live in NA, so i prefer NA guild

Edited by ZiLei

you really dont NEED to get to know everyone in a clan/alliance...

Well that is probably your views of clan, but for me a clan is like a group of friends that enjoy spend time with each other. so i rather not get to know too many.

If you're interested, Pm me. While it's not the most active clan ever, I play regularly, and the people that play with me are nice people.

How inactive is it? 

Well that is probably your views of clan, but for me a clan is like a group of friends that enjoy spend time with each other. so i rather not get to know too many.

How inactive is it? 

I play regularly, 3 of them play at least 4 times a week, and more will comeback after the drop of u17, (Least that's what they tell me)

Ninjas In arms is recruiting. We're currently trying to get more active guys in. Right now there are about 6 of us that play pretty actively (meaning atleast once a day).

Let me know if you're interested!

I will give it a shot! I am at work atm but fire me a invite. Looking forward to playing with you guys.