Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mobility Change To "contagion"

RyanGo

I know Saryn isn't technically on the board for buffing yet (though she needs it) but

A lot of recent warframe buffs made skills castable such that it doesn't interrupt reloading or movement. For example: nekros's soul punch and excalibur's radial blind. This is a minor, yet great QoL change to the abilities.

The same should be done for Contagion, Saryn's toxic melee buff. It disrupts the flow of combat that you'd have to hide safely, cast it, and then move out to attack the enemy. It wastes precious time when it would feel much better if we could charge at the enemy and cast it on the way so that by the time we reach them we have contagion ready, and can make the most of its duration. After all, anyone can do a fist pump while running.

Its not that great of a skill as it is, but this would be nice to have.

And for the love of god, please consider swapping the names of contagion and venom. Thank you.

Are people using dedicated melee builds on her? All I ever see, or use, is the Miasma tactical nuke build... Has the new augment changed anything? It didn't seem that impressive, imo.

+1 Anyway, especially concerning the name swap.

Been asking for this one for a while.

+1 OP.

Might also be better if contagion was toggleable and drained energy on hit or over time.

It makes it much more useful as a skill, doesn't have pointless stopping and starting, and mirrors other melee based skills.

Are people using dedicated melee builds on her? All I ever see, or use, is the Miasma tactical nuke build... Has the new augment changed anything? It didn't seem that impressive, imo.

+1 Anyway, especially concerning the name swap.

I do really use melee sayrn excessivly tho i dont use any augments on her and frankely i rarely have to use contan. Frankely a good rage ls saryn galatine combo with proper venom and molt use will become unstoppable very quickly.

We really need this or something like it, something to make Contagion smoother to use; I remember seeing the suggestion for a toggle somewhere which sounded cool, but being able to use it on the fly would be utterly invaluable.

I positively love melee with Saryn, it's incredibly rewarding and tense, but 90% of the time I'm not using Contagion purely because I don't really have the time to stop and cast it.