Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Bit Tired Of This (You Can Post Your Rng Gifs Here)

JohnKable

What really helps for me when farming is to go into a mission and not expect anything from it. Like, always expect a forma to be the next drop because expecting a rare drop to drop is hopeless.

But, When you do get that really rare drop that you've been farming for weeks/days you can do your little seat dance, drink, hand motions and stuff.

Play the game for what the game is and when/if you get that thing you've been looking for, it'll feel more as an achievement.

Personally I don't want any items to be 'do this 20 times and you get it' or 'Get this item ''x'' times and trade for the one you want' because it wouldn't feel as rewarding opposed  to rng.

Tl:dr ~ RNG is love ~ RNG  is Life ~ Just accept it :3

Ive been playing alot of survival because i love it.  I really enjoyed some of these games and thats my prize.

Just wanted to point out how farming can be frustrating

And how badly rewarded such a long game (and quite big effort) can be. 

seriously i didnt even get half the ducats i need for a primed mod, but no complaining about ducats i still have alot despite a very very big loss due to the last unannounced value change.

So i think we have 2 possible solutions, make content even more enjoyable and less repetitive or let us feel its at least a bit rewarding. Farming or not, iv'e certainly not been farming ash system... i just choose tier 3 over tier 4 because of them... but its pretty much the same mission