Movement Variation Per Warframe

Ynra

Heavy armored frames should get more bulky walking/sprinting animations. And leave damn cracks on the ground after high jumps. I don't care if I'm lagging behind other ninjas as long as I feel and see my feet stomping the ground every step I take with my Rhino.

Sorry. I just kind of can't take Rhino bullet jumping and double jumping swiftly as a Mirage. I want to feel the weight dammit.

I think it would be manageable to create individual walking animations per Warframe (or more specifically, based on either the agile, noble, or default stance) without changing the movement speed too much. I actually suggested this awhile ago. However, it's probably low on the priority list.

First off, I'd like to say I would LOVE to see alternate animations for walking and running for each warframe, and even for each noble/agile/default stance, but first-and-foremost I will point out the amount of work that would have to go into this. Customizing individual walking animations for every single frame and their alternate stances would be like re-doing the walk animations for every single frame TIMES 2, that is a gigantic load of work, months and months if I'm not mistaken.

Now my other statement, you must remember, even though Rhino and Oberon and other such frames LOOK bulky, beefy, tanky, etc, they are STILL Space Ninjas.

SPACE. NINJAS.