Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since I Saw This Video,even More Desperate For This Cool Umbra Excal.

Vlada91

The textures and animation look truly horrible. We'll prolly be getting a skin so meh.

Pls, reread the Changyou(official WF China distributor) official statement in response to that.  :)

The way I see it, the Chinese will be getting the Frame itself. We'll be getting a skin for Excalibur.

Also, I'll trust Rebecca before Changyou, thank you very much. It's not like they've stolen fan assets or used renders from other games to promote Chinaframe, right?

I just realised this is going to be the next Edgelord Frame. Oh god...

Edited by Gale47

The textures and animation look truly horrible. We'll prolly be getting a skin so meh.

The way I see it, the Chinese will be getting the Frame itself. We'll be getting a skin for Excalibur.

Also, I'll trust Rebecca before Changyou, thank you very much. It's not like they've stolen fan assets or used renders from other games to promote Chinaframe, right?

I just realised this is going to be the next Edgelord Frame. Oh god...

I trust Rebecca too, but the Changyou post came directly in response to that, it's clearly quoted and related; and in the post it's said that no one outside chinese founders will ever get that Prime Umbra Excalibur, which is somehow fair enough if you think about it.

Now, since Changyou basically said "NOPE", we can only wait for another word from DE.

Also, we should really discuss about it in the ongoing megathread.

That was... painfully awkward.
They try and show it off the same way DE presents the primes but can't even get the grasp of material rendering, much less animation, camera work or lighting.

uhhhh

I'd say it was done in SFM, actually.

I trust Rebecca too, but the Changyou post came directly in response to that, it's clearly quoted and related; and in the post it's said that no one outside chinese founders will ever get that Prime Umbra Excalibur, which is somehow fair enough if you think about it.

Now, since Changyou basically said "NOPE", we can only wait for another word from DE.

Also, we should really discuss about it in the ongoing megathread.

DE still makes the assets so they can release it no matter what Changyou says.

and source of the responce please and thank you 

Edited by Senketsu_