Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since I Saw This Video,even More Desperate For This Cool Umbra Excal.

Vlada91

Do you have a link to any of the translations? I want to interpret it for myself. I'm also glad that i don't see many people going crazy about that post.

关于DE研发商社区经理Rebecca在国际服论坛中针对国服的说明,可能由于各种问题导致各位玩家对于国服独占“暗影圣装圣剑”有些疑问,对此,DE和我们一起进行一个说明。

正如R姐所说,研发商与我们未来可能将会推出一系列“暗影”战甲,即将推出的“暗影”系列中可能将会出现暗影圣剑,但是绝不会再出现国服独占的“暗影圣装圣剑”(即国际服所说的队长版)。暗影圣装圣剑是DE专门国服玩家量身打造,是独一无二的暗影圣装圣剑,创始人资格售卖结束之后游戏内不会再次进行售卖或是掉落,请广大预订玩家放心,这一点上我们和DE决不食言。

另外,关于圣装侍刃和圣装螺旋飞刃的绝版问题,售卖结束之后一定时间内国际服可能会以未知形式推出,但是在国服,这两件武器确实属于绝版,创始人资格售卖结束后,国服不会再进行售卖或是掉落。

以上,请大家知晓!有你们的支持,我们会尽最大努力做到更好!.

About DE developer community manager Rebecca served in international forums for national service instructions, may be due to a variety of problems caused players to the national dress exclusive "Shadow Sanctuary sword" Some doubt this, DE with us on a note .

As R sister said, the research and development business and our future will probably launch a series of "shadow" armor, the upcoming "Shadow" series will probably appear Shadow sword, but never again emerge the national dress exclusive " Shadow Sanctuary sword "(ie, international service said captain Edition). Shadow Sanctuary DE sword is specially tailored dress, the player is unique Shadow Sanctuary sword, after the founder of the end of the game will not be eligible for sale and sell them again, or fall, please rest assured that the majority of players reservation, which is We will never go back on the DE.

In addition, about Sanctuary Sanctuary paternity edge and spiral flying edge of print issues, within a certain time after the sale of the end of the international service may be in the form of the introduction of an unknown, but the service in the country, really belongs to the two weapons out of print, the founder of the end of the qualification for sale After national service will cease to sell or fall.

Above, please know! With your support, we will do our best to do better!

I didn't ask for the link to their statement. I asked for the translations but i guess it doesn't matter. 

I know what you asked for dude but I would of thought you'd rather translate it yourself.  Since this is the internet and people do like to troll information.

If you want the translation go find it yourself.  No spoon-feeding over here, sorry :^)

Edit:  Translation below me seems to be the most common translation.  Google Translation -___________-

Edited by Ishki88

Since this is the internet and people do like to troll information.

If you want the translation go find it yourself.  No spoon-feeding over here, sorry :^)

I swear these forums...

The bolded is exactly why i was asking for these "translations" you read. Was that not obvious? 

I swear these forums...

The bolded is exactly why i was asking for these "translations" you read. Was that not obvious? 

We were on two different thought waves obviously.  I'll apologize for my misunderstanding.  But still....if the information is that important to you, I'm sure you'll find it yourself with no problems.

A good 10o just posted 1 translation for ya :^)

you do realize that excal prime was released in the founder package for warframe on pc? lol you wont see another excal prime for anything maybe a skin because of the people who bought the founder pack in 2013 .. same with the Latos Prime and Skana Prime

I don't want to be rude, but if you spent a second to look at my avatar, you would have noticed the grand master status, which implies I know very well how the original founders program worked, as I was there in 2013! :D

In fact, I was talking about the current chinese founders-alike program and Excalibur Umbra Prime, which has nothing to share with Excalibur Prime and the oriignal founders program.

Now, if you wanto to continue this, I'll be glad to go on in the megathread, which is the best place to! ;)

I don't want to be rude, but if you spent a second to look at my avatar, you would have noticed the grand master status, which implies I know very well how the original founders program worked, as I was there in 2013! :D

In fact, I was talking about the current chinese founders-alike program and Excalibur Umbra Prime, which has nothing to share with Excalibur Prime and the oriignal founders program.

Now, if you wanto to continue this, I'll be glad to go on in the megathread, which is the best place to! ;)

you do realize in 2013 my 2nd child was just born in May so i had no time to be on a computer and besides even if anyone bought the founders pack not alot of it transferred over to the consoles so anyone that spent the 200 for all 3 items only can use it on PC which to me is a jip... and 2ndly that was to everyone not just you

this is the passage in traditional instead of simplified.

關於DE研發商社區經理Rebecca在國際服論壇中針對國服的說明,可能由於各種問題導致各位玩家對於國服獨占“暗影聖裝聖劍”有些疑問,對此,DE和我們一起進行一個說明

正如R姐所說,研發商與我們未來可能將會推出一系列“暗影”戰甲,即將推出的“暗影”系列中可能將會出現暗影聖劍,但是絕不會再出現國服獨占的“暗影聖裝聖劍”(即國際服所說的隊長版)。暗影聖裝聖劍是DE專門國服玩家量身打造,是獨一無二的暗影聖裝聖劍,創始人資格售賣結束之後遊戲內不會再次進行售賣或是掉落,請廣大預訂玩家放心,這一點上我們和DE決不食言。

另外,關於聖裝侍刃和聖裝螺旋飛刃的絕版問題,售賣結束之後一定時間內國際服可能會以未知形式推出,但是在國服,這兩件武器確實屬於絕版,創始人資格售賣結束後,國服不會再進行售賣或是掉落。

以上,請大家知曉!有你們的支持,我們會盡最大努力做到更好!

ok, so what i can gather, future Umbra items will appear, but this Umbra excalibur Prime is exclusive to China. and like the founders program, this Umbra excal prime will not be resold afterwards.

however, the 2 prime weapons may be released after some time to global build, but for china these 2 will be exclusive to the founders program and will be discontinued after program ends.

-----------------------

i'm assuming they're using 聖 (Divine) to describe prime items for what i gather.

oh and if you did read it correctly the Umbra Prime for excal is part of the founder pack for the chinese

oh and if you did read it correctly the Umbra Prime for excal is part of the founder pack for the chinese

Man are you ok??? For the last time, I'm talking about the chinese founder pack since the beginning, what's wrong with you???

I never mentioned the original founder program that I know very well and that you keep on talking about; we're talking about the current chinese one and Excalibur Umbra Prime, that's it.

Check the posts please, you're the only one quoting me and speaking of the old founders program, as I neved did in my posts.

We were on two different thought waves obviously.  I'll apologize for my misunderstanding.  But still....if the information is that important to you, I'm sure you'll find it yourself with no problems.

A good 10o just posted 1 translation for ya :^)

I saw it and disregarded. It is the google translation and not relevant to what i was specifically asking. I'm not bothered enough to look for the variations, so have a nice day :)

um if you scroll up youll see i gave u the statement and translation people need to read what people post instead of typin sh!t

See above, genius.

so who MADE Umbra Excal? was it the Chinese dev team, or was it made by the main team? Will China be able to make all manner of content, even if it wouldnt fit themain game?

who knows... could of been the Chinese Dev Team or a group effort of all Dev Teams we will never know but the Chinese are claiming it for themselves lol i saw we go to war with the Chinese Tenno! lol WW3 for the Excal Umbra Prime in Warframe only can be done in Conclave WW3 with Dedicated servers if the chinese ones win we dont get it but if we win it  they have to share the umbra prime :D