Redeemer

flyingpigmanthing

Question

I just made the Redeemer and I started using it this morning with the high noon stance equipped on it.  But I wanted to know some good builds with the weapon based on damage or a loki build with it but I can't think of one myself. Any builds you guys have in mind that I can work to thats effective?

Edited by flyingpigmanthing

9 answers to this question

Just slap in some damage mods and you're good. Redeemer is pretty straightforwards as far as modding goes - no crit, little status.

Only thing you might want is to slap Focus Energy in since the channelled shots coint every pellet for energy cost purpose - which means 50 energy for a single channelled shot if every pellet hits.

surprisingly the mod energy channel works very well for the shotgun blasts of this weapon as every pellet gains the damage. (if this has changed forgive me its been a while since i used it last)

Just slap in some damage mods and you're good. Redeemer is pretty straightforwards as far as modding goes - no crit, little status.

Only thing you might want is to slap Focus Energy in since the channelled shots coint every pellet for energy cost purpose - which means 50 energy for a single channelled shot if every pellet hits.

focus energy is the one that reduces channeling cost they are easy to mix up

The one thing about that build I do not own the buzz kill mod :l