Xb1 Login Issues 7/21/15

[DE]Megan

Xbox Tenno,

Our team is investigating the current login issues. 

This thread will be updated with more information as it comes. 

Thanks for your patience!

-----

3:02 p.m. EDT: Xbox Live is now reported as 'Limited'. Microsoft is on the case: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status?icid=furl_status

-----

5:02 p.m. EDT: We're seeing an increase of Xbox One logins. We'll continue to monitor to ensure stability.

Edited by [DE]Megan
added 5:02 update info

I see my friends playing eso n stuff like that so I'm not s hure how xbl Is down

Xbox Live is a huge and massive system. Think of it less like a single entity and more like highways and roads.

Currently, several of the major highways are full of traffic, but the side streets and other highways are clear. Warframe is located in one of the clogged highways.

[DE]Megan can you answer these questions. Will we get refunded from our boosters? When is this issue going to be solved? When is Microsoft going to fix this issue? Thank you, and keep up the good work :} 

Thank you,

Royal Vegetaa 

Edited by (XB1)Royal Vegetaa

its been a couple hours now and i still cant launch this game..

with all these updates the laSt couple months, nothing seems resolved and the issues just keep piling onto one another.

not only i cant sign into warframe but if i were to. my sentinal still doesnt pick stuff up in some games. in other games i don't receive my XP points. when running syndicate missions the sigil on the map are invisible. running tower missions is always a gamble if the person putting up the key gets booted we all get booted. on 50 minute survival run you lose everything its really give you this disgusting feeling in your gut..

theres probably about a dozen major things wrong with this game.now personally i wouldnt mind but i've spend over 100 bucks wanting to support the game but i'm starting to feel like i wasted my money and this ninja doesnt play for free..

Not happy