[DE]Steve

Partnership Announcement (Update)

Hope it will help making this game always better, keep up the good work!

EDIT: first? Really? guess everyone's too busy on the Umbra stuff!

Edited by siralextraffo
  • Upvote 10

Thanks for the update before everyone freaks out Steve.

Lets hope the forums keep a cool head with this.

Conspiracy theories don't help anyone.

Edited by StinkyPygmy
  • Upvote 16

Soooo it's Echo's of the Sentient and not Tomb of the Sentients? Interesting...

Lore train hype intensifies.

Edited by Gelkor
  • Upvote 7

"In Steve-sama we trust" that's what I tell to everyone in my clan. 

• Upvote 1

Soooo it's Echo's of the Sentient and not Tomb of the Sentients? Interesting...

Not yet I think.

Thanks for the information^^ (and thanks for sharing the document with the community... it is always nice to see how you share information with us <3)

Back to building Warframe…

yay... I hope that means more cape-action videoclips o3o' (srsly: keep up the great work^^)

edit: oh yea, totally inb4 "the end is near"-comments (sry, but that will happen^^)

Edited by Fabpsi

Dearest Tenno,

I'm taking a quick break from crunching my face off for Echoes of the Sentient Update to follow up on the announcement from 8 months ago regarding a proposed partnership for Digital Extremes.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/324240-partnership-announcement/

This morning news went out announcing the official partnership of DE with Multi Dynamic Games, a subsidiary of Leyou Technologies Holdings Limited. You can find the news here: http://www.hkexnews.hk/listedco/listconews/sehk/2015/0721/LTN20150721806.pdf

Nothing new to report other than that. We have been and will continue to operate business and development as usual in our Dojo.

Back to building Warframe…

-DE_Steve

wait so the other company just acquired 58% of DE? how is that a partnership that is more like you guys dont own half of DE anymore...

• Upvote 12

The question that always comes to mind whenever somebody says "business as usual will continue" is, if nothing will change, why was the action taken?

• Upvote 9

Why does no one think this could be bad? A new company owns warframe and no talk about if the game will change. Wait and see I guess. 

• Upvote 7

The question that always comes to mind whenever somebody says "business as usual will continue" is, if nothing will change, why was the action taken?

they where made an offer they could not refuse since DE gave up 58% of the company to "their new partner" more like owner.. plus i thought warframe was fine they just needed better talent and more of it to fix the game... the prices of 149.99 for 3210 plat is insane not many people will buy it anymore when selling Prime Parts is much better... i have all primes suits weapons and companions so they dont need anymore of my money so im glad im done spending.. whenever their is a "merger" its never a good thing and history has shown that time and time again

Edited by (XB1)xXxGUNDORxXx
  • Upvote 4

PWE more or less own DE? explains the recent raise in timesinks, grindwalls and Chinese debacle.

it was fun while it lasted. hello new game

Edited by dddeath
  • Upvote 12

1fYbUyY.png

Listen 10o

You all are making a lot of BOLD statements in this thread.  

You the 10o need to elaborate on why you think this is a bad chess move!

• Upvote 5

For all the people who are a bit confused. The document basically describes certain amendments to the agreement that we already know happened. Also if you are confused as to why the term 'partnership' is used when it seems like they are now owning DE, I just have to say the partnership is likely used in it's legal sense (ie: partnership vs sole proprietor vs S Corp vs C Corp vs LLC, etc, etc...). It's likely the legal entity it has entered into and not the colloquial term you use on an average day basis.

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022
  • Upvote 9

Just don't let them push you around DE. Keep true to your game and this might work out for the best. I admit I'm spooked by this because I've seen so many mergers go sour in the past, but I trust your judgement and I know that professionally this is a smart move for the company. Just stay the Real DE-al and everything will be fine. 

• Upvote 1

Yo, yo, anyone even remotely notice the "Special type B shares" Tat DE has %100 of? Guarantee you that's creative and developmental rights.

Yo, sorry, forget me, I'm dumb and can't read legalese.

Edited by Haraswift
  • Upvote 5

Type B Shares

Type B Stock Shares are lesser Shares that have less privelages than the standard Type A Stock Shares.

it's the other way around.

Edit:

this is the standard practice. whether that's the case here, we can't be certain because we're not involved.

'Special' is not a standard term, so it's vague to us.

Edited by taiiat