Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simple Request. >>> A Vault In The Liset.

--TheGoodDoctorSloth.exe

I feel like this is VERY necessary. A vault in the Liset for storing objects that you wish to keep but not use. For those perfectionists or collectors.

The vault would be in the Arsenal section of the Liset in the back, OR wherever you guys decided to put it if you put it in, just saying if it were in the Arsenal it might be easy to view the stats or skins of frames or something before deciding to put it in.

When in the vault, the frame, weapon, mod or whatever doesn't take up a weapon/frame slot or anything, but you cannot take it out if there isn't a slot to put it in once it is in the vault, to avoid exploits or something, I personally like some frames, but never use them :l It sucks having to sell them.. And I understand the issue with "then there would be no point to get more weapon or frame slots", so what if you can only put in 3 frames and like 5 weapons at most? So then after that you would still be stuck with having to buy more slots for things.

I just really hate seeing mods that I just wanna keep but not use :l And frames that I don't wanna sell but don't wanna use as well. Would this feature be possible?

I don't see the point of this.

Mods don't take any "space" so can be stored in the mod ui, and frames... well, depending on how hard / easy is to get them back you either sell them and farm them again when needed or you get more frame slots. They're not super expensive.

Edited by Shifted

The point of a 'vault', is to remove clutter from your UI without having to sell things.

I absolutely agree with the necessity of filtering or sorting weapons and frames, but am not keen on the suggested solution.

liset doesnt even have a chair where to sit down porperly o.0

Jokes aside, imho, there is a clear obstacle when managing/checking inventory specially when a player is trading, there are separate menus for mods and another for blueprints/weapons, so when I am trading, I have to go back and forth on different menus to actually check if I have certain blueprint or mod to complete a trade, especially when I am watching WTB posts in trade channel.

This begs a question: aren't mods considered part of player inventory?

This is especially confusing for new players because you dont see mods in your inventory menu under current enviroment

Another question: if currenty inventory menu is able to separate standard blueprints, prime blueprints, cosmetic items , warframes, weapons, materials, etc, why not putting mods there as well?

I dont see any logical reason to keep them separated other than to justify special functions that can be done with mods (fusing, transmuting, filtering for polarity or quick search) but all of this could be adapted to inventory menu.

My suggestion is to create one interface for mods, blueprints, weapons, and other assorted items worth putting there, a less cumbersone way to manage all your items in one place.

In fact mods segment in liset could have that very purpose, to actually show all inventory, not just mods

As long as it's optional, no qualms. But sorting weapons my most oftenly used, or most recently used, would go a long way to access favorite items. 

DING! just checking a 'favorite' mark on preferred items to make them show up first would be great. perhaps simpler than a vault, might work almost as well. 

If it's just for storage for people who don't want to sell and won't buy slots, it needs to be less convenient then buying slows or nobody ever will.

So:

12 hours to put an item in the vault.  Inventory slot isn't freed until after then 12 hours.,

12 hours to take an item out of the vault.  Must have an open inventory slot when starting it, which is unavailable the moment you start taking an item out.

Only 1 item going into or out of the vault at a time - can't do both at the same time.

Vault slots are limited and shared by all item types.  You start with 4, an additional 4 can be bought for 12 plat.

So, if you don't want to buy a slot, and instead just pop an item in the vault, there's wait time.  12 hours to just free a slot, 24 hours if you need to free a slot and then get an item back out.

What I am talking about is, I KNOW you guys all have some kind of mod(s) or gear or something you just simply have sitting there, they may not take up space, but you never use them and just like having them, such as a stance, or a key, or something, even a weapon you have maxed and used for awhile but don't use it anymore (my Boltor Prime), (my Tipedo), etc. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to put it in like "stasis" or "storage" mode so you can have it, but it doesn't clutter your other stuff? Like I personally have a few rare mods, and things like Smite Grineer, Smite Corpus, Smite Infested, etc that I never use but it is a complete set so I don't wanna get rid of them, it'd be nice to be able to put them away so you have them but they aren't cluttering your mod inventory or something. It sound like a necessity to me, think of Borderlands 2 or Dark Souls 2 for example how they have hat storage system, it'd be really nice if it was implemented in to this game.

If all you want is a way to hide certain items in your inventory, then maybe.  I don't see it as necessary - there simply aren't enough weapons or frames to need it, and the filtering system on mods works very well.  But it wouldn't hurt, I suppose.

But you seem to be asking for free additional storage space when DE sells that.  Which is a simple no.

Please read what I stated in my original post. I simply said a way to store valuables that you WANT to keep but don't NEED to. In Borderlands 2 for example, great example actually, I stored all these guns and stuff in there that I wanted to keep just for memories or glory, not that I even ever used them, I just wanted them because of personal reasons: sentimental value, vanity, worked hard for it but it sucked so I kept it just to see from time to time, etc. 

I am saying a safe haven for things like mods, or keys, blueprints, prime parts, etc. I have a bunch of stuff I never use but don't want to sell, an example of something someone might wanna keep but not sell or clutter the mod window is maybe Tempo Royale, Max'd Primed Reach, Ancient Fusion Core, Arcane helmets.. that stuff, stuff you just wanna keep because you are a hoarder, I just hate seeing a mod I KNOW I'm not gonna sell or trade or use, I wanna be able to see it in like a vault or a stasis or something. 

And for "free additional storage space" I said that there would be a limit to the amount of weapons or something in it, and when you take it out it takes a weapon slot, so you can't take it out if you are full on weapon slots, therefore forcing you to either sell a weapon(s) or buy more slots, it wouldn't hurt DE in any way.