Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enough Is Enough, Farming Mesa Is Frustrating

Vasault

Ok so i got tired of farming mesa, and also made me take a break on warframe for a very long time, or at least until u17 arrives, but anyway, why i got tired? because farming the navs to build the key to assassinate mutant alad v, is a joke, it takes way too much time and random alerts to get 1 single nav out of 3, and then create the key and beg to rng for not getting the same god damn piece i already have, but guess what, 5 times getting the same piece (mesa system), is frustration at the highest point in my frustration meter 10/10, how about solving this by giving the drop to a boss?, why is mesa so hard to farm, or at least, make an storyline quest like chroma, why everything in this game is so random, because to be honest, nothing in this game looks in order, drops are random, frame farming is random, missions are random, lore is random, rng, etc.

Mesa's acquisition has been put behind too many grind walls, which is very frustrating. I have always bought frames since I started (being a collector), but I have a good reason to now: to avoid the ridiculous farming habits that the game has grown.

Mesa's acquisition has been put behind too many grind walls, which is very frustrating. I have always bought frames since I started (being a collector), but I have a good reason to now: to avoid the ridiculous farming habits that the game has grown.

nice answer, and yeah 59688375.jpg at least for me, is not a goodbye, is a see you soon warframe

Farm her in the background while building and leveling other frames or nodes. Hit the Mutalist Alad V coordinate rewards when they pop up, and enjoy the rest of the game in the meantime. It's what I did, and after 2 months, I have Mesa cooking in the oven.

Wait until you decide you MUST HAVE the Brakk and Hate ;).

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

keyshares are your friend... also, there are plenty of other things to do while you get around to getting it. quick satisfaction is for the weak.

i've been on about 40 runs now of T4 Extermination for the new vectis part, and although that is crazy in time spent (not even including farming the keys to begin with), i know that at some point it will drop and then i'll be very satisfied with the effort. until then it's wall punching, ranting hatred to DE, and silence slumbers staring at the wall wondering why... ;-)

Patience is a not an inborn virtue; it's a choice.

Honestly i think a good solution to the problem that DE could impliment would be to Have the Mutalist Navs drop in the mission.

that way its still hard to get the initial key, but the frustration is lessoned by finding one or two Mutalist Navs during your run, it would make solo farming actually viable.