Saltframe

PsychedelicSnake

-snip-

The day had finally come, all Tenno gathered at one place. Fusing into a pillar of their very essence. A pillar of Salt. It was made of the pure anger and hate towards DE and their decisions. And even from far people could see this giant pillar, and they would remember that it was us who made the ultimate sacrifice.

The day had finally come, all Tenno gathered at one place. Fusing into a pillar of their very essence. A pillar of Salt. It was made of the pure anger and hate towards DE and their decisions. And even from far people could see this giant pillar, and they would remember that it was us who made the ultimate sacrifice.

And if we don't hate DE?

What then?

Out of desperation, we turned to the Void. We took the twisted few that had returned from that place. We built a frame around them, a conduit of their exclusiveness. Gave them bling and some Platinum. Gold and Affinity. A new warrior, a new code was born. These rejects, these Primes, became our salt resource. Money-gods cast in steel and fury striking our wallets in a way they could never comprehend. Excalibur was the first.

Its relevant

I love you. Now give me gold bling and marry me <3

Edited by NightmareT12

Out of desperation, we turned to the Void. We took the twisted few that had returned from that place. We built a frame around them, a conduit of their exclusiveness. Gave them bling and some Platinum. Gold and Affinity. A new warrior, a new code was born. These rejects, these Primes, became our salt resource. Money-gods cast in steel and fury striking our wallets in a way they could never comprehend. Excalibur was the first.

Wait, if the Primes are our salt resource, shouldn't Excalibur Prime be the first one?