Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Should Fusion Cores Be The Only Viable Fusion Source

Luther848

1024 duplicates to max out rare 10 mod vs 396 r5 cores and duplicates are "twice as effective" as matching polarity and fusion cores.

This is only because duplicates drop at rank 0 while cores drop up to rank 5.

A rare 5 core is the equivalent of 32 rank 0 rare cores (if fused togeather), meaning you are effectively using 12672 rank R0 cores.  That is a huge difference than 1024 R0 duplicates.  

This is mostly moot however given fusion cores drop pre-ranked (and you cant increase their rank) while mods don't.

Edited by Loswaith

I would change your view of fusion. I save my r5s until I really need them, but use duplicates more than anything. I maxed and sold a primed flow last night with mostly duplicates (+100 r5s our of the 530 it takes to max). That said, I like your idea of higher rank mods being given based on level. It will take significantly more credits, but it's worth it.

Edited by (PS4)B0XMAN517

LOL

100k,,,

I earn 100k in less than an hour.

Not even specifically cred farming.

Im sorry...

ROFL @ over 100k cred stockpile

I'm sorry, I meant over one hundred million credits, not one hundred thousand.

-Those are the only real credit sources and i get tired of it 

-100,000 credits is nothing when there are so many credit sinks. Few examples: Void traitor, 1,000,000 credit trading tax, blueprints, foundry costs, daily forma, syndicates, oh, and of course fusion. 

I am barely getting by right now as is.

Fusing with rare cores is already pretty d@mn expensive

I don't have the cash to fuse less efficient duplicates.

Regardless, the point of my post was to say that there are ways to get large amount of credits, so it's not an excuse to say that you're low on such an abundant resource.