Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Concept For New Warframe

ultra_KING

I thought of this concept this morning this will be a basic concept. I'll list as many details as I have.

I imagined this warframe as female.

The twins - What is better then one tenno? Well two tenno of course. This warframe is called the twins due to her signature ability to split into two separate warframes. The twins true power comes out when together, no tenno is better suited for teamwork then the twins.

Abilities

Duplicate - Summons your twin. Unlike mirage the twin is a exact replica same stats, will not be weakened. The twin will stand beside you at all times and it will mimic all your movements like mirage. (Sorry I wish I could be more original on this but can't think of another way to make it work). Since the twin is required for all other abilities and being a twin one may imagine it to be by her side at all times during battle. With that in mind it should have a generous base duration. When hit the duplicate will take damage at the same rate you take damage.

Defiance - The duplicate becomes stationary and indestructible (but unable to attack) for a period of time. During this time all enemies within the duplicates range will direct their fire onto the duplicate.

Possessed - The duplicate becomes AI controlled. The duplicate will focus mainly on covering angles that you are not focusing on.

Sanctify - The twins stand back to back and hover in the air and start to spin around and emit a divine laser. Frying everything it touches. This will hit through most walls.

Ill be honest here this seems like you have taken the new warframe coming in update 17 added a bit of mirage in and called it a different name. It seems like a nice idea but it isn't very original and we don't really need frames with the same idea and abilities.

Ill be honest here this seems like you have taken the new warframe coming in update 17 added a bit of mirage in and called it a different name. It seems like a nice idea but it isn't very original and we don't really need frames with the same idea and abilities.

Well that's purely coincidence because I was not aware a new warframe was coming soon. What's it called?