The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Shadow Lords] All Labs - Emblem - Trade Post - Artistic Dojo - All Research - Recruiting: Open 55 Spots Left!

Nep_Blanc

The Tenno stand against entire empires, but we are our worst enemies.
Tenno fight each-other in solar rails, thieves run amok taking our hard earned resources and credits as tributes. Thieves run through our trades taking our platinum, we stand against this. We the Shadow Lords have maintained a love for the darkness, the comforting darkness. We are the Shadow Lords protecting our Tenno from the poison within our world. Once you join you take an oath to stand against our fellow Tenno and join us in the shadows to bathe in saviour's silk as we deserve.

Our clan badge:

2nn728.jpg

Screenshots of the Dojo

Main Dojo room by our design.

Warframe0185.jpg

Warframe0186.jpg

Warframe0187.jpg

Old Dojo rooms for Trophies and misc room by our design.

Warframe0202.jpg

One of our Loki Cross connectors with according colors and decorations. 

Warframe0188.jpg

Gardens and zen places to come to peace enjoy the prestige and rustique environment by our design

Warframe0192.jpg

Warframe0195.jpg

Warframe0197.jpg

Warframe0200.jpg

Warframe0201.jpg

Dojo Labs all custom decorated and colored by our design

Grineer lab 
Warframe0207.jpg
Corpus lab
Warframe0203.jpg
Oracle
Warframe0204.jpg
Infested lab
Warframe0206.jpg
Orokin lab
Warframe0209.jpg

Warframe0210_Copy.jpg
Tenno Lab
Warframe0211.jpg

Be the master of PVP in our Custom Designed Conclave rooms

Warframe0189.jpg

Warframe0191.jpg

Warframe0194.jpg

Warframe0196.jpg

Warframe0198.jpg

WHAT DO WE OFFER?

- A Dojo with all research complete (Minus the pigments for polychrome)
      - A friendly, tight knit, clan/alliance community to interact with.
      - A great platform to begin your training, Tenno.
      - A Teamspeak server: ts.theroaringlion.net (private hosted server 32 spots).
      - A Steam group page: http://steamcommunit...ups/Sh4d0wL0rds

Now for the list of requirements:
Active player: Anyone that has not been on for 20 days or more, we will remove you, unless something prohibits you from doing so. (i.e, sickness, internet issues, laptop/pc problems, school, etc.) If any of these issues arise, please message a clan member soon as possible or use the steam group discussion thread so we will know your issue/downtime.

Contribute: As stated earlier, most of the clan tech is complete with a few exceptions. Some of our decorations are not finished either. Donate what you can to finish those items(like donating specters for the solar rail, etc...).

Respect: This is a given. We all have different views so let us respect that. If you do not agree with something or the way a person plays, message one of us, and we’ll try to resolve the problem.

What to do if you want to join our mighty clan?

Please, introduce yourself. IGN, when you're free to game, and other interests you may have. Drop a post and I will reply as soon as I am able.
Or PM me in game when I am online otherwise post it here and I will invite you soon IGN: TheRoaringLion.
(I want to emphasize that this clan will help new players, however, if you are a veteran player that should not stop you from expressing your interest for the clan.)

Yours sincerely The Roaring Lion Warlord of Shadow Lords 
Edited by TheRoaringLion

HI. Im a new-ish player and me and my friend are looking to join a clan. We're free to play most days and will help contribute to the things still needing to be completed. Our IGN's are KalixRajah (me) and Morbend. Hope to recieve an invite. thanks

HI. Im a new-ish player and me and my friend are looking to join a clan. We're free to play most days and will help contribute to the things still needing to be completed. Our IGN's are KalixRajah (me) and Morbend. Hope to recieve an invite. thanks

Okay you will get your invite soon as well for your friend.

Also please do the according to assure we have you with us.

Unband your presence with the clan you already are in so I could hand you an invite.

Please accept the invite in your inbox and craft the clan/dojo key.

Please join our steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Sh4d0wL0rds and respond to the Member list Discussion thread with your In game username and Steam username.
And take care to read some Discussion Threads for more info about this clan.

Chao, The Roaring Lion Warlord of Shadow Lords
Edited by TheRoaringLion