Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Balanced Frame

My understanding of a balanced Frame contains useability in all stages of the game without abilities to cheese or obvious necessity for certain content.

The most balanced Frames are:

Volt

Oberin

Ember

Banshee

Nyx

You mean all the ones that end up looking like Swiss cheese at high levels, due to lack of survivability?

Unfortunately, survivability skills are almost mandated for long endless missions, due to broken enemy scaling mechanics increasing enemy damage exponentially as levels climb.

You mean all the ones that end up looking like Swiss cheese at high levels, due to lack of survivability?

Unfortunately, survivability skills are almost mandated for long endless missions, due to broken enemy scaling mechanics increasing enemy damage exponentially as levels climb.

You're saying Volt/Banshee/Nyx have no place in long, endless survivals due to a lack of survivability?

Volt is the only frame with an invincible shield (granted in one direction, but still); Banshee is admittedly paper-tier in terms of defense; but brings unparalleled damage buffs and room-locking CC; while Nyx also packs crazy amounts of CC and invulnerability with Absorb.

There's also the 'move-around-to-avoid-getting-hit' tactic that applies to every frame that isn't using something like the Fragor.

Oberon is the epitome of balanced. Healing, CC, team buffs, enemy debuffs, healing, decent bulk.

Yet nobody wants him. :(

I agree though, My biggest issue with him, is his appearance. I don't find him to be that interesting to look at, which unfortunately is something I appreciate a lot in a game. But he is a VERY good frame.

I agree though, My biggest issue with him, is his appearance. I don't find him to be that interesting to look at, which unfortunately is something I appreciate a lot in a game. But he is a VERY good frame.

Yup. I know I'm shallow for it, but he looks like &#! IMO. His helms are kinda cool, but that body is horrid. Also, I'd be willing to look past the paladin thing if they made him look cooler, but I'm not into that either.

Oberon is the epitome of balanced. Healing, CC, team buffs, enemy debuffs, healing, decent bulk.

Yet nobody wants him. :(

Jack of all trades, but master of none. But better than being master of one. 

Might be that he "decent".

I think Oberon is great though as a jack of trades frames though, along with Banshee, maybe Rhino too.