Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is A Fix For Achievement Sync With Steam In Progress, Or Not?

Aaryl

At the moment, I have achieved all achievements in the game except Tenno & Hooch, and mastery rank related achivement....

But in my steam account, I see only few achieved since I didn't play on steam much....And those achievements aren't syncing very well, so is DE on this problem or not?

Should I submit a ticket regarding this to unlock achivements for me?

It's a long time issue that hasn't been fixed yet and even if DE are aware of this, it's not a priority.

I've managed to fix it using a third party software but it's not a safe option; even if Warframe has no VAC protection, there's a remote and small risk to be banned from Steam and it's a gray area for Warframe too, even if I contacted support after that and I won't get banned for it...

Ive just been waiting, hopefully it will be addressed some time later. 

Tho we still need enough things to reach MR30 and the respective achievements, so hopefully we get new ones along the way 

I can confirm you that new ones are unlocking, I got a couple of Mastery ones since the sync.

Yeah if you unlock new achievements while on steam, it does unlock....but doesn't unlock for steam what was unlocked before, in Warframe without steam :\

are you sure this is the reason?

Ive been on steam the whole time and somehow im missing dagger proficiency III, which is a very strange thing to be missing since i was able to get all the other ones (in-game and steam), except that one, which is only unlocked in-game.

Hi guys,i have the same Probz (MR19...), only 27 are archieved and those during switching from the normal client to the steam version... DE is more interessted in selling stuff then fixing such little problems  :-(

i wrote today an other thread for this in german but i don't think that there will be an change soon...

• 4 months later...